• ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    [ame]http://youtu.be/ri9ioCbqJCU[/ame]

I'm skeptical this was a training exercise. This was either something they don't want the public to know about, or a huge unnecessary risk to the public.

I can't find a date on the vid, but it was uploaded recently.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    How does that go, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain? Pay no attention to the helicopters and other instruments of war practicing for ???

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    officerBarbrady.gif

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    The conditioning thing happens here in Indiana nearly everyday, especially if you live near Atterbury. I remember years ago riding the school bus home from Southwestern Schools and watching a C-130 doing practice drops in fields near the school. They were EXTREMELY low and "dragging tail" as they do when dropping equipment.
    A-10s also used to "practice" their runs on different thinga throughout our county. The Blackhawks and Kiowa class helicopters are ever present even though skme of them are deployed from Shelbyville right now they are still flying. I watched several jumpers one day over Atterbury from Chinooks which was pretty cool actually. Just last week I watched 3 Apache Helicopters heading towards Atterbury over our residential neighborhood here in Franklin. They were low enough I could see detail of the empty weapon pylons and the helmets of the occupants.

I also think the "military look" of many local S.W.A.T, S.R.T, F.A.S.T ect teams are a type of conditioning for the general public. Same goes for the SRT teams of federal agencies.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Nothing could ever go wrong with helicopters flying through populated downtown!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pcZXZ9WzBc[/ame]

Top Bottom