• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    At least the dead ones won't get to have a lengthy criminal career.
    Hopefully the one hospitalized will be paralyzed, and become a true burden to his loved ones.
    I know that is mean spirited on my part, if he were in bed or at school or work, then he would not be in the hospital.

I wish I could see the look on his face when they tell him all his friends were killed and he is just lucky to be alive.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Terrible reporter. He found no way to blame the guns or the NRA.
    If the poor misunderstood yutes could have just walked in and taken the guns they wanted, they never would have had to escape quickly, and never would have been put in this crash. So it was the guns’ fault, and the NRA now has these poor yutes’ blood on their hands.

How’s that?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wonder if the survivor will get disability (emotional and or physical).
    Plop down the ace of victim cards.
    With any luck, his disability payments will be forwarded to his commissary account of the prison he’s in for murder/manslaughter, for the deaths of his buddies.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Another heartwarming tale of felons in training whose careers prematurely ended. And, the additional benefit that no law abiding citizens were injured, no taxpayer funds will be needed in excess for incarceration. Three of them learned their lesson. It only took one "block" of instruction.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Bad deal all around..

It's a shame that these 4 young people had to make these choices..When they sort this out you can bet that the Sherriff's Dept will get the blame for their deaths.

Most kids that age would be asleep at that time on a Sunday AM. This group probably would have these results in life-sooner or later..

To ME, this gun store had more wide open glass then that is normally seen around Indy??...Bill.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Actually they were a bunch of liberals trying to take away the guns before someone did a mass shooting .They were going to turn them in to help the FLORIDA kids.

Top Bottom