• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Just a reminder that there is a Gunshow at Borkholders in Nappanee this Sat. Mar. 28th. 8AM to 4PM.It is a one day only show and probably the best in the area.It beats the heck out of anything in South Bend or Ft. Wayne IMO.Here is a link to Borholders where you can find directions:
    Borkholder.com - Dutch Village

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    It is an excellent show because it is so different. Few dealers, it is almost all private sellers. But there are lots of guns and gun accessories.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I was thinking about going, but I think this thread just "convinced" me to go! Not a bad drive from Fort Wayne...

Well, I must warn you.You may be surprized with this show, as this is what I call a gunshow.A lot of private people and some dealers, not the other way around.If you stop by my one and only table (I set up with 2 others, but we get 3 tables and I have my stuff on 1 table) and if any of you let me know that you belong to INGO I'll give you 10% off anything I have for sale.I'll put a piece of paper with INGO? on my table so you'll know my table. Chuck R.

Binky65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    I just got home & couldnt wait to check out this site---thanks for telling me about it & thank you for spreading the word.!!!! Hope you have a great show tomorrow, in Nappanee...see ya' there....!

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Just got home. As usual a good show in my opinion. I picked up some new mags (1 Buckmark for $20 which is a pretty good price for NIB, a Chip McCormick for the .45 for $18 and a couple AR mags ($22 for Brownells with Magpull followers). Lots of guns, many beautiful Browning scatterguns. I spent some time drooling over an A5 grade 3. Not too much ammo that I could see, but that isn't unusual there. There was some especially older types.

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    My wife and I went up from Ft.Wayne today.
    I saw many more used S&W revolvers than I've
    ever seen at the Ft. Wayne Coliseum show.
    She looked over antiques next door and we had a lunch.
    All and all a fun day. Chuck was as good as his word on
    the 10% off offer. Thanks

Mark

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I took my son and nephew there yesterday. It was PACKED. Lots of great stuff. Lots of guns, knives, and even some pocketwatches.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    My wife and I went up from Ft.Wayne today.
    I saw many more used S&W revolvers than I've
    ever seen at the Ft. Wayne Coliseum show.
    She looked over antiques next door and we had a lunch.
    All and all a fun day. Chuck was as good as his word on
    the 10% off offer. Thanks

Mark
    I try to be.You do realize that you almost gave me a heart attack though.Lol.
    I believe it was six or seven Ingo members stopped by.It was nice to meet you all.Maybe I'll see some at the next show also.
    On a side note, the same lady sets up the Rochester show.It's not as big, but I liked doing that one last fall because like Nappanee it has a fair share of private individuals.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I saw your ingo paper and wanted to say hey, but I went past you 2 or 3 times and every time you were deep in conversation.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    haldir, sorry about that.I do get into some conversations deep sometimes.Maybe next time.Have you ever considered getting a table there to get rid of stuff you don't need.I usually get rid of stuff so I can buy more stuff.

Top Bottom