• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    http://www.gunsite.com/main/course-offerings/pistol/150-pistol-lebanon-indiana/

I'm seriously going to try to take this class in Lebanon. I'm not sure if it will be May or September yet. But I really want to do it, and I'm going to start saving my cash after Christmas is over.

This will be my first "high-dollar" class. :yesway:

Assuming nothing happens between now and then that prevents me from taking it, does anyone want to take the class with me?

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    Wow high dollar is right! Hope its good for you. But 650.00 is a little steep plus another 160.00 in ammo! I heard they provide really good training, and they(Gunsite) are buddies with that sheriffs dept. all the deputies carry Gunsite 1911's ..

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    I will most likely go in May. I've heard very good things about the course. Sheriff Campbell is very well known and does a lot for civilian training, which is great to have so close.

It is a chunk of change but it is a 3-day course so that is $216/day, which is about inline with prices of other courses of this type. And at least for me, I don't have to drive several hours and stay in a hotel room, which would have added even more cost.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You'll have a good time and you'll learn plenty.

Sheriff Campbell is a first rate instructor and I think that most people would benefit from being exposed to the Gunsite doctrine at least once.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I took the class summer of 10 and REALLY enjoyed it.. Ken Cambell and the other instructor, Jay Tuttle, were very professional and knowledgable. Range is "hot" all the time but safety always the primary concern. IMHO it was worth every nickel and I highly recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom