• mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Not another bike ride!!! I don't think it's the OC scaring folks...:D
    photo-14-e1320452526174-764x1024.jpg
    That's a pic of the lady I told everyone about that Frosty and I encountered on "THE RIDE." She looks better (not much) from the front.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I misspelt "Restaurant" in the title :ugh:

Ironically, you only misspelled "misspelt". The word "misspelled" is a past tense verb, as in what you thought you did to the word "restaurant". "Misspelt", is an adjective, as in, you thought restaurant was the "misspelt" word in the title, which it wasn't. :thumbsup:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Ironically, you only misspelled "misspelt". The word "misspelled" is a past tense verb, as in what you thought you did to the word "restaurant". "Misspelt", is an adjective, as in, you thought restaurant was the "misspelt" word in the title, which it wasn't. :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

I misspelled 'misspelt' on purpose because it was funny. I realized the title wasn't correct so I spelled 'restaurant' correctly to prove I could and a kind INGO moderator changed the error in the title because my friend reported it for me.

Nice try, find someone else to feel superior over... :D

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville

I misspelled 'misspelt' on purpose because it was funny. I realized the title wasn't correct so I spelled 'restaurant' correctly to prove I could and a kind INGO moderator changed the error in the title because my friend reported it for me.

I swear, Frosty. You could pick a fight with the Pope! :D

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Not a big fan of micro brews, but if they serve some good old Coors Lt. with some good eats, I'm there..

Just got back from the Sports Den, and had their Lyleboli, with a few fish bows.. :cheers:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Superior?!?!? Do you have any idea how much time I spent on grammar.com ensuring that post was correct?!!:dunno: don't be such a bully!! :baby: [runs home to play with his toys] :D

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Not a big fan of micro brews, but if they serve some good old Coors Lt. with some good eats, I'm there..

I would guess that as a brewery they probably won't offer any of the BudMillerCoors macro brews, but who knows? Stranger things have happened. As an alternative you could order a half pint of their blonde or cream ale, add a half pint of water to it and end up with something reminiscent of Coors Light...

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Difference between the brewery and the restaurant is that the brewery will likely make money. Restaurants are volatile, beer is rather steady. That's why many of the Indy breweries don't have restaurants in them. Places like Sun King rely on food trucks for feeding time. Works, too. Hope the BBQ joint does well.

It might be different in your area, but it will fly down this way. I think someone could open a place in Evansville called "Crap on a Platter" and there would be a line every night.

True, however last month he has to be excused due to the massive knee injury:rolleyes:

I swear, Frosty. You could pick a fight with the Pope! :D

If so, I'd have your back. Wouldn't want any cardinals out flanking you.:starwars:

Anyone up for a Meet & Greet when it opens? How about we have one to coincide with the Magenheimer v. City of Evansville trial date? December 10 in on a Monday, how about the Sunday before?

I'd be up for it! I simply could not bring myself to join a "Maple Syrup Festival" gathering, but BBQ, yeah, I'm there:rockwoot:

Top Bottom