Gunwalker: Melson spills beans, FBI CIs Involved!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Rambone has weapons detail tonight so he is cleaning guns in his basement while listening to Alex Jones. I've got punch the government duty tonight.

Oh i c! So i wonder if he is cleaning his guns to come to the NWI MEET & SHOOT this SAT? Since it is in his neck of the woods?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_jun_jul_2011_a.html
    :D

FYI shamless plug for the event!
    We have people come from as far south as Indy and as are east as Ft. Wayne this time around. If you can think about joining us.

Most likely, but they certainly don't look good right now, and neither does this administration.

Oh, please. Very few people outside the gun culture even know this scandal exists. Just the people in congress and a few who might have seen the minuscule ABC coverage. As far as Joe and Jane Public are concerned this thing isn't even ongoing.

^This!

People are more upset over the Casey Anthony decision. :(

BINGO! The "gun walker scandal" is but a small pebble in the road that will soon be forgotten. :faint:

It will never make it to the lamestream media. It is a non issue, because it is not [STRIKE]Nixon or Bush[/STRIKE] an R in the office.

FTFY

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want one

gunwalkerteeshirt.jpg

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I really hope this goes somewhere. It really needs to. Not just for the gun stuff, but because it would hopefully show what really goes on in the gov. Until the charges start being made, we will not know where this will go. I think they are keeping a lot back, simply to stop the MSM from twisting and lying about it.

If they don't get public support when they start to charge people the charges will not stick at all.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'd really be surprised to see anything come out of this at all. DC really doesn't see that it's done anything wrong, and your opinion doesn't count.

Top Bottom