Guy A. Relford - Still a good legal contact to have?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Back in 2011, when I first got my LTCH, I talked to Guy, who gave me all his contact information, which I attached to the back of my LTCH, in case I was ever involved in a self defense shooting and needed a lawyer.

My card reads as follows:

attachment.php

Is this still a good contact to have, or should I update it with another individual? If it is, and Guy is still active on here, please send me a PM to verify that I still have your correct contact information. If this is no longer a good contact to have, could someone please point me in the direction of a new contact I may use in case I were to need a lawyer after being involved in a self defense shooting situation?

Thanks in advance! :ingo:
    --John

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No Guy is still the guy to call. His offices are in Carmel now. Easy to find via the web. However, I'm sure there a people that are just as capable.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    No Guy is still the guy to call. His offices are in Carmel now. Easy to find via the web. However, I'm sure there a people that are just as capable.

Glad to hear that. I assumed he still was the main man to call, but I've been MIA from INGO for some time, and just wanted to double check to make sure. Now I just need to ensure that I still have the correct contact numbers. Not sure if they've changed at all or not over the last 5+ years. Thanks for the input!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You shouldn't have used the black highlighter on the phone numbers :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Everyone has to make that decision on who to call if they get arrested for a shooting. I have a local attorney that has been a good friend for 30 years that is well connected (former state rep).

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Everyone has to make that decision on who to call if they get arrested for a shooting. I have a local attorney that has been a good friend for 30 years that is well connected (former state rep).

Nothing against Guy, just pointing out potential criminal defense attorney may be different than gun rights violations. I'm sure Guy could direct you to someone else, but just because it's a gun doesn't mean he's the man for you. Unless you need trained in how to shoot it :ar15: or decide to watch elephants while OCing, or like to vote at fire stations :):

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Nothing against Guy, just pointing out potential criminal defense attorney may be different than gun rights violations. I'm sure Guy could direct you to someone else, but just because it's a gun doesn't mean he's the man for you. Unless you need trained in how to shoot it :ar15: or decide to watch elephants while OCing, or like to vote at fire stations :):

I can't recall the conversation I had with him, being 5+ years ago, but I thought he said he'd be the guy to call if I were to be involved in a self defense shooting? Might be time to update the contact card though... I don't know many attorneys though, unfortunately. Especially those who'd specialize in representing someone involved in a self defense shooting case.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have Guy and Kirk in my cell phone as the people to call in such an emergency.
    I have Longbow in my phone to call for everything else :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have to go to Valpo again today. I should carry Houghmade's info when I am in that neck of the woods.

Top Bottom