• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video]https://www.nratv.com/series/relentless/episode/relentless-season-1-episode-2-justice-stevens-tells-the-truth-about-repealing-the-second-amendment[/video]

Okay, Actaeon, give this one a try. I inserted it as a video instead of just a link.

That worked.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I wouldn't walk into the bathroom to hear that moron Dana speak.Have you heard her speak? LOTS of "ummms" and "ahhhhhhs".

I 100% DISAGREE with you on that. Who cares if she has an occassional "umm" or "ahh". It's the message that counts and I think she does a great job of delivering it. She's converted a lot of ladies to our cause for Pro-2A. If you want a fancy speech giver listen to the Dems. Hell, Hillary can talk a fancy talk but the message is all lies. We should be proud to have Dana backing us gun owners and not calling her a moron. Sometimes I think we are imploding from the inside with comments like that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I 100% DISAGREE with you on that. Who cares if she has an occassional "umm" or "ahh". It's the message that counts and I think she does a great job of delivering it. She's converted a lot of ladies to our cause for Pro-2A. If you want a fancy speech giver listen to the Dems. Hell, Hillary can talk a fancy talk but the message is all lies. We should be proud to have Dana backing us gun owners and not calling her a moron. Sometimes I think we are imploding from the inside with comments like that.

And his comments are one reason we can not stand united.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

If I had 'rep' to offer, I would give it to you ! :yesway:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I am not sure why we get so much negative from our new friend. his statement just does not fit. It is not true.

I listened to this in total and I did not hear one uh or an ah or a stutter. Some one is just a bit off on this one.

Yes, and since when does using uhs or ahs in a a person's speech indicate that the person is a moron anyway? Ahs and uhs in speech are an indication that the person is thinking about their answer and are simply subconsciously using delaying/stalling tactics to provide time for thought. Rush uses them too but he also is good at simply pausing without giving in to the compulsion for uttering filler. The only people that speak without some form of pause are those that aren't thinking about their answer, ie. they are reading/repeating platitudes or from a script.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Watched it yesterday, Dana was awesome, no idea how someone equates her speaking abilities & knowledge as “moron”?
    Guy did great as well, glad I read this thread, was not aware she used to be a Liberal.

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    I listen to Dana's show everyday on my way home from work,she is great definitely glad to have her on our side she is in no way a moron very smart and knows what she is talking about. Her book Hands Off My Gun is a great read she is a real 2nd amendment supporter.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I listen to Dana's show everyday on my way home from work,she is great definitely glad to have her on our side she is in no way a moron very smart and knows what she is talking about. Her book Hands Off My Gun is a great read she is a real 2nd amendment supporter.

Agreed. I just picked up Flyover Country by her as well yesterday. Great read so far.

Top Bottom