• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • floatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    I don't know how much interest this item will generate here, but we'll give it a shot. People on the ESEE forum are freaking out. We might have some campers/hikers/survivalists, right?
    Okay guys, I bought something cool yesterday. I found a bunch of these bottles for sale and swooped 'em all up. I'm not making a ton of money here, but would like to share the wealth. As you can see from the pictures, this is the straight-sided 38oz. version. You know, the one that actually stands up on its own? The smaller one has tapered sides, and is prone to rolling over.
    For those of you that may not know, these are sold out pretty much everywhere, but are super useful for water purification, hiking, camping, etc. They have Nalgene size threads, so can be used along with any Nalgene compatible water filter, and can be thrown directly into a fire to boil water for purification purposes.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVngpXzIWJk"]Here's a video[/ame] showing what I'm talking about. It's not my video, but it illustrates well.
    _IGP6687.jpg

_IGP6692.jpg

_IGP6693.jpg

Whew, sorry about the big pictures...
    I have several of these, and will be willing to sell them for $30 each, shipped via priority mail. I live in Valpo, so I'd be happy to deal face-to-face as well. I'd be happy to supply my eBay username, my own name, whatever makes you comfortable dealing with me. I'm an honest dude, just trying to spread the wealth. Again, I'm not making much money, just trying to share a bit.:D

Ooh, sorry. Forgot my paypal address: czekalaNOSPAM@comcastDOTnet This is also my personal email address.
    Hopefully you guys can decipher what that reads. Just trying to avoid the spam...

Top Bottom