• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Democrats are going for it all while they have all the power. It's almost like they are expecting to lose in 2022 so they figure might as well get something out of it and jam thru what they can while they can.

Then you have a handful of POS Republican traitors.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is going to blow up the classifieds here.
    People already do their due diligence here as required by law to establish the person they are selling to is not otherwise prohibited and a resident of Indiana.
    They try to follow the law, they will in this regard as well. Get ready for it.

The purpose is to make it painful to practice free commerce and to track the sales.
    Speaking of tracking sales... https://www.axios.com/first-on-axio...uns-ff62568f-71a5-439c-9152-bc39c4e2bbaa.html
    They have plans kids.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I also vaguely remember someone here saying it was ok if they required background checks on all sales
    because WE (not FFL's etc) could just call into the instant background check system to get a check.
    Bad News: It's not going to work that way, and is being done for a reason.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I also vaguely remember someone here saying it was ok if they required background checks on all sales
    because WE (not FFL's etc) could just call into the instant background check system to get a check.
    Bad News: It's not going to work that way, and is being done for a reason.
    Did their name have something to do with Chrysler products and hand tools?

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    So this “Charleston loophole” is a big deal, but in all reality this is a systematic error from the FBI in my opinion. We all know the government is not speedy about doing anything other than handing out “free” cash and cell phones. Instead of three full business days now we have to wait ten correct? But what happens if the backlog is so jammed up that this ten day marker hits and this tragic incident occurs again? Now are we to wait until they say it’s okay to pick up? Is this going to lead to such things like picking up a stamped item in 6 to 9 months? Your able to get your new handgun that we’ve been sitting on since March of 2021...? I don’t understand the purpose of this other than to make you wait longer? Is this for delayed or for every new purchase?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So this “Charleston loophole” is a big deal, but in all reality this is a systematic error from the FBI in my opinion. We all know the government is not speedy about doing anything other than handing out “free” cash and cell phones. Instead of three full business days now we have to wait ten correct? But what happens if the backlog is so jammed up that this ten day marker hits and this tragic incident occurs again? Now are we to wait until they say it’s okay to pick up? Is this going to lead to such things like picking up a stamped item in 6 to 9 months? Your able to get your new handgun that we’ve been sitting on since March of 2021...? I don’t understand the purpose of this other than to make you wait longer? Is this for delayed or for every new purchase?

This is for everything , private sales included.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    This is the start to board the trains to the “re-education camps”.... learn how to survive in the woods and fast!!
    No. It is a time to do the opposite.
    What really gets to me is, that when the Republicans had the same power, they didn't do a ****ing thing. We had the chance to solidify our Rights. The little punk a** b****** refused to do their jobs and we allowed them to get away with it.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    What really gets to me is, that when the Republicans had the same power, they didn't do a ****ing thing. We had the chance to solidify our Rights. The little punk a** b****** refused to do their jobs and we allowed them to get away with it.
    Welcome to the new unified gubment... its sad however most won’t remember these days and they will again get seats. There needs to be term limits to these. Get out the old in with the new.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Amen.

The whole gaggle of mother ****ing b*stards can go straight to Hell.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    so does this also include transfers to children having to go through FFL? I'd be shocked if it didn't.

As was said above, it does shock me how the R majority didn't do anything of note while Trump was in control. Almost as if they don't really care about what they tell voters...

What's the point in voting?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is going to blow up the classifieds here.
    People already do their due diligence here as required by law to establish the person they are selling to is not otherwise prohibited and a resident of Indiana.
    They try to follow the law, they will in this regard as well. Get ready for it.

The purpose is to make it painful to practice free commerce and to track the sales.
    Speaking of tracking sales... https://www.axios.com/first-on-axio...uns-ff62568f-71a5-439c-9152-bc39c4e2bbaa.html
    They have plans kids.

Yep...assholes looking for a fishing expedition.

Top Bottom