• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bump! Thank you for posting this. This is a perfect example of how government will use a "crisis" to eliminate individual liberties in the name of the common good. God help us.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Controversial bill in Massachusetts giving the police force the authority to forcefully quarantine residence and authorization to declare Martial Law.

Police to vaccinate residence against their will, jailing adults who won’t take the vaccination, and remove their children into State Custody. What just weeks ago seemed like conspiracy theorist static is now happening in this Country. Opening this Pandora’s Box is the beginning of the end for our freedom.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSB2oca7f8"]YouTube - 9/22/09 Judge Napolitano on Forced Vaccinations in Massachusetts[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJFPrDfHpxo&feature=related[/ame]

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just imagine if they attempted this against a group of armed citizens willing to forcefully defend themselves. You're looking at another Waco followed by a legislative crack down on gun ownership. This could easily happen TODAY. The sad part is the MSM would paint the victims as "gun nuts" and "right wing zealots" and the sheeple would just shrug and think, "it doesn't involve me".

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow! I just watched that second video for the first time. If any of you are wedded to the GOP as your path to right the wrongs in this country, watch this Republican State Senator defend his voting IN FAVOR of this travesty. Unbelieveable!!!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Wow! I just watched that second video for the first time. If any of you are wedded to the GOP as your path to right the wrongs in this country, watch this Republican State Senator defend his voting IN FAVOR of this travesty. Unbelieveable!!!

Bob Hedlund is a RINO

Endorsements

Last edited:

skier11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Bainbridge
    Sounds like something out of a movie doesn't it? The bad thing is it's really being considered. We just had our first confirmed case at North Putnam last week. Makes me wonder where all this is going...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's a stupid bug. It's no worse than the regular flu. And people scoffed at me for saying this was going to happen. :dunno: I'm with VN Vet on this one. This is just one more thing we CANNOT allow.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Any Representitive from any State who votes for legistration that has not been read should not be re-elected Period! Per the first video, the legistration is on the Goveners Desk ready to be signed in to Law. There will be no second chance to stop it!

Hedland is one bad guy of many Nation Wide that needs to be out of office!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Here is another Fox video. All, this could happen to us yet this year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMeT_B515Qk&feature=related]YouTube - H1N1 MILITARY MASS QUARANTINES, Fox News reports.[/ame]

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    .....and another one. Is this all BS or is it real? Who in the heck to We Believe?

There are many of these videos on Youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1oQHED9V-s&feature=related]YouTube - Martial Law and Swine Flu Part 12[/ame]

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    did you guys see the thread about college kids trapped and gased. The thread is closed now but you will see that the police state/marshal law has fully been tested and is ready to go.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am telling you all, we are so close to being another British colony; it's not even funny.

V for Vendetta ...... this just reminds of it.

I know, right? It's so friggin scary anymore I don't know what to think. I prepare for the worst but how do you know what to do when it happens? Too many people out there are going to bow down to their masters when the time comes and I'm worried that the word won't get out when it does.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rahm Emmanuel (White House Chief of Staff): "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

So scary, I just made it my signature so that I and others never forget how this White House thinks.

Last edited:

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Rahm Emmanuel (White House Chief of Staff): "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

So scary, I just made it my signature so that I and others never forget how this White House thinks.

I was just thinking that in my head while watching this last video. We all knew this strain of flu started off really weird. Dosn't anybody remember any of the threads about it being a manufactured disease ? This is another attempt to get the sheeple to beg the goverment to protect, and provide for us just like 9/11. If the people think this crap is in there best interest it's gonna be a heck of a lot easier for the curtain of crap to be pulled past there eyes. Scary, scary times right now thats for sure.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Remember, stealing the people's liberties has to be an exercise in incrementalism. The swine flu is just practice for later. It will condition the people to accept loss of liberty as the price for safety. The real McCoy comes later as a real or threatened bioterrorism threat. Just imagine what the people would allow if they thought the swine flu was deadly to everyone who caught it?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

Bob Hedlund is a RINO

Endorsements

Bob Hedlund is a Democrat, look at the video at 1:21
    I don't think there are very many Republicans elected in Massachusettes
    thats why they are called Ma$$-Holes.

Top Bottom