• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    "The hacking is being investigated, and FoxNews.com regrets any distress the false tweets may have created," it said.

distress is damn right! I thought for a second every road I drive on through indy was gonna be named after the douche bag. thank goodness these rumors are false! long live obama, so that when he gets out of office we can try him for treason and other crimes against the American people.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    "The hacking is being investigated, and FoxNews.com regrets any distress the false tweets may have created," it said.

distress is damn right! I thought for a second every road I drive on through indy was gonna be named after the douche bag. thank goodness these rumors are false! long live obama, so that when he gets out of office we can try him for treason and other crimes against the American people.
    But, but, but, but he's our savior! the least we could do after he's been tried and convicted is name some ****** street after him, you know, for all the retards that still think he stood for hope and change, and had integrity. Shame on you for being so selfish Ranger! Shame!:D

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I don't understand how this could even be confused as true....

The first hacked tweet appeared around 2 a.m. and said: "@BarackObama has just passed. The President is dead. A sad 4th of July, indeed. President Barack Obama is dead."

Why would anyone believe this would be a sad day?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought for a second every road I drive on through indy was gonna be named after the douche bag.

Why would anyone believe this would be a sad day?

For the reason Ranger stated. If he dies in office, we will suffer the rest of our lives with yet another dear sainted President that died as a young man martyred for the country. We would have the Kennedy thing all over again, a guy who in life did very little right, but in death never did anything wrong.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    For the reason Ranger stated. If he dies in office, we will suffer the rest of our lives with yet another dear sainted President that died as a young man martyred for the country. We would have the Kennedy thing all over again, a guy who in life did very little right, but in death never did anything wrong.

Yeah, but at least JFK served his country in WWII. Obama so far in his life has served no one but himself.... well maybe George Soros.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom