• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am offering guided Bobcat/Bigfoot/Mink tours.

For $2999.00

I will guide you to a remote location in the Hoosier National Forest. I will then send you into the woods with a chance at seeing the animals. All of the animals have recently been spotted in the area. You are allowed to take pictures gather “scat” cast footprints.
    Note I have trademark rights on any and all of your evidence!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am offering guided Bobcat/Bigfoot/Mink tours.

For $2999.00

I will guide you to a remote location in the Hoosier National Forest. I will then send you into the woods with a chance at seeing the animals. All of the animals have recently been spotted in the area. You are allowed to take pictures gather “scat” cast �� footprints.
    Note I have trademark rights on any and all of your evidence!

For that money Brad you need to throw in the mountain lion as well...

For an extra $1000 they can come over to my place to possibly see the ghosts of Clovis/Red Ochre People who inhabited our rock shelters....For an extra $500 I'll throw in a jug of Perry County elderberry wine, which if consumed properly (on an empty stomach) can increase your chances of a ghost sighting by as much as 75%.....

:)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yep, we had a pair of them come through year before last. My hunting partner spotted them first and thought they were mink. I zoomed in with the camera as close as I could just as one came up with a fish in its mouth. We haven’t seen them since. I can’t imagine the creek they were in would support them so I’m guessing they were passing through looking for bigger waters.
    I got to see one on the Elkhart river frolicking several years ago while floating for ducks. It was pretty exciting.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yep, we had a pair of them come through year before last. My hunting partner spotted them first and thought they were mink. I zoomed in with the camera as close as I could just as one came up with a fish in its mouth. We haven’t seen them since. I can’t imagine the creek they were in would support them so I’m guessing they were passing through looking for bigger waters.
    I got to see one on the Elkhart river frolicking several years ago while floating for ducks. It was pretty exciting.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You and CM must be drinking from the same bottle...Your both double posting a bit...:)

giphy.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    See bobcats fairly often around here, played a little game with one during a slow period hunting. Tapped on the stand intermittently watching him react to the sound.

possumpacker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    parke co
    171020_003early bobcat.jpg released this large tom 10/18/17 on my second running traps. Parke Co. caught a coon the day before and 2 coyote since in the same trap

Last edited:

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    View attachment 60567 released this large tom 10/18/17 on my second running traps. Parke Co. caught a coon the day before and 2 coyote since in the same trap

How hard was it to release without getting bit or scratched? I released a red tailed hawk once. Had to get a friend to release the trap while I held the bird. Could not believe he was not injured.

kolob10

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Beautiful Southern Indiana
    We have bobcats here in Brown County. Watched a fisher hunt on my property a couple years ago. He was hunting along a creek in the woods. Interesting animals. Saw a dead Badger a couple years ago near Nashville. Picked up some big cat tracks last year along the creek bank near a heavily used deer trail.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We caught one in a foot hold trap on our place a few years back. We used a large plastic storage tote and once we got that over it, it calmed down and sat still. We pulled it back just enough to release the trap and it pulled it's foot back under the tote and just sat there for several minutes. We finally tipped the tote over and it ran off.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Are Bobcats protected in Indiana? Does one have to report to DNR when they catch and release one? I ask because I have literally no idea?

Top Bottom