• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PhilB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2010
    Randolph Co.
    My oldest son came over yesterday for a little target practice. I called my neighbor and invited him over as he'd told me he bought a new handgun. Neither Bob or his wife shoot much so I told him to bring her along if she wanted. He showed up alone and said his wife didn't want to be the only girl there. I went into the house and asked my wife if she would call and invite the Neighbor's wife over and then come out and shoot with us. That did the trick, Teresa(neighbor) showed up shortly. I gave my neighbor some ammo for his handgun so he wouldn't shoot up his liimited supply and we were soon having some fun. Since Teresa didn't have much experience I let her shoot my M&P 22 and SR22 starting out. Before it was over, We'd tried out the neighbors new Ruger .38, my GP100, my carry 9mm, my Taurus model 92, 2 of my .22 handguns and I even got my wife to shoot the 45-70. Bob had a lot of trouble shooting the little Ruger 38 since it is DA only but he loved my GP100. He also liked the model 92. Teresa really liked the M&P22 and the little SR22 Ruger. I told Bob I'd re-load all his empty brass if he would buy the primers. I think both Bob and Teresa had a pretty good time and will come back. It really helped having my wife out with us. Teresa and Bob were a little hesitant to try the .357 and 45-70 so I had my wife shoot them first. She'll shoot anything you hand her.:laugh: Told Bob he could come over and practice anytime just to call and let my wife know he was using the range. Now I have to get to re-loading. I've got a 400 9mm and .357 cases and 2 boxes of 45-70 to load back up. Then I guess I can start on the 10 boxes of 40S&W and 2 boxes of .44mag I already had waiting on me.:D

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Sounds like my wife. If you're silly enough to hand it to her, she'll shoot it. Including my 45-70. I learned one thing real quick though, she's a much better shot :draw:

Top Bottom