• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Yeah, so IT happened when I put a beer in the freezer to get it cold quickly and forgot about it overnight. Nice surprise when I got up this morning :cheers:. Gotcha! Now I know there are two things on everyone's mind. 1) "I'm glad you're ok!" 2) "Was it a reloaded beer bottle?" Actually, it was reloaded (my homebrew). But I don't think that had anything to do with it :twocents: ;).

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Twas a 12 oz. bottle, and thankfully not 40 oz!!! That would have been REALLY bad. ALso the beer was very frozen so it wasn't too bad to clean up. Lesson learned.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Glock makes beer too?

51BLcFkygJL._SY300_.jpg

MT60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    Stroh
    Clearly some leadership is required here. Some heavy lobbying by a beer safety advocacy group, maybe some congressional hearings, I can see it all now.... Someone in our fine political system (the best money can buy!) will form a 'Save Our Beer' [hereafter known as SOB) coalition and push through legislation requiring you to register any freezer in a household in which beer is kept. Now the SOBs don't want to regulate your freezers, but for everyone's safety the SOBs just want to know who has them. Those who prove themselves to be untrustworthy with frozen objects (drop the ice cream out of a cone, or allow the frozen broccoli to fall out on the floor when you open the door) may be required to get a permit to own a freezer. After all, if only one beer is saved.... :):

Top Bottom