• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I would have to go to Warrant Officer Course, but the problem is that I don't have enough time left in the army to apply. It's hard to get in so I'm not going to re-enlist for something that is not only not a sure thing, but unlikely. I would rather get out and look at other options anyway.

If you change your mind I may still know of a contact down at Ft. Rucker that MAY be able to put a good word in... last I heard he was in charge of the helo maintenance school down there.
    The news was saying that there is a chance that more flights will open up tomorrow depending on this new ash cloud.

Last edited:

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I got done with my surgery, passed with flying colors. I had the doc take pics in the surgery if anyone wants to see them when I get them. I was in a **** ton of pain when I got out, but I have these 2 pumps pumping something like novacain into my leg next to 2 nerves to keep them numb so I basically can't feel my whole leg... plus a morphine pump. I am feeling pretty good

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I got done with my surgery, passed with flying colors. I had the doc take pics in the surgery if anyone wants to see them when I get them. I was in a **** ton of pain when I got out, but I have these 2 pumps pumping something like novacain into my leg next to 2 nerves to keep them numb so I basically can't feel my whole leg... plus a morphine pump. I am feeling pretty good

Glad to hear the good report! I'm looking forward to seeing more about how you will continue to defy the odds and show us what real strength and determination look like.

I had almost asked for pics earlier, but decided it wasn't appropriate. So I'm glad that you offered :)

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Glad to hear you are doing so well and keeping your determination and courage up. I am sure the prays of the INGO members are with you. My are for sure.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    patriot.gif
    prayers dude.
    patriot.gif

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland

Seriously, if you or your wife need ANYTHING in DC or what not, let me know. It's amazing how high a spirits you've kept through this.

:patriot:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Wow, hope you continue to mend. My Nephew has done 2 tours in Iraq so far and hopefully he's done. Godspeed to you!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    This is the first time I've seen this thread, haven't been on lately. You are truely a hero and likely saved the lives of your brothers that were with you. You are in my prayers and I pray that God blesses you and your family in every way possible. Sounds like you are getting good care and recovering fairly quickly. Keep the great positive attitude!! It'll be a big part of getting yourself through this, plus it'll get you through anything and help you do anything you want to do. Good luck in your future in the Army, I"m sure you'll be able to get done what you want.

I'd be up for contributing to an INGO care package too if possible.

Top Bottom