• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itstheKman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Waaaay Southwestern Indiana
    So I've been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks, and I went to see her last night. At this point we had yet to be, um, intimate. I'm on the phone with her after work finalizing plans, when I ask "Is there anything I should bring?" (I'm thinking wine, movie, etc.). She replies "protection". I respond "Um, ok?" In my head I'm thinking "Why would I need protection? She knows I carry a handgu.......oooohhhh!" :facepalm:

If you need me I'll be under a rock.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So I've been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks, and I went to see her last night. At this point we had yet to be, um, intimate. I'm on the phone with her after work finalizing plans, when I ask "Is there anything I should bring?" (I'm thinking wine, movie, etc.). She replies "protection". I respond "Um, ok?" In my head I'm thinking "Why would I need protection? She knows I carry a handgu.......oooohhhh!" :facepalm:

Us guys are a little slow sometimes when we get a suprise like that. :D

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    giggity.jpg

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Pics or it didnt happen

Sorry, but I had to say it. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I don't get it? How much more protection do you need if you have your EDC with you?

Well, now that I think about it, depending on her neighborhood you may want to have a scatter gun behind your driver's seat just in case.

Top Bottom