• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I went to see a movie with a friend tonight and decided to carry my very well worn in don hume holster with a metal clip. Well the clip has been bent many times and put back in place but tonight was the last straw. I went to sit down in the movie theater chair and was leaning to get my phone out and turn it off when the clip caught the arm rest and bent it to a perfect 90 degrees and about a inch to the right. Well when I got back home I bent it back but the awkward angle is not going to be a good enough fix. So I ordered a Gould and Goodrich 810 holster. I have one for a 1911 that I don't carry anymore but it was a good holster. So got another one for the glock.

Anyone ever bend one of these metal clips out of place? My holster only lasted for about a year and a half with that type of clip style.

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    i have a metal clip on my falco iwb and that thing is as solid as a sherman tank. not sure it its the same style clip though

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    That's not a clip, its a magazine!! :bat:

Sorry , couldn't resist. The only holster I've got with a clip on it has never been worn enought to go bad. Can't imagine one bending at a 90 though. Better luck with your G&G.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    Anyone ever bend one of these metal clips out of place? My holster only lasted for about a year and a half with that type of clip style.
    I've bent the metal clips several times.

The best clip holster I ever had was/is an Alessi Talon IWB; for a Glock 19. The clip isn't metal though, it's called a nyclip. I used it every day for over 7 years.

In 1998 I gave it to my daughter, to use with her 19. She uses it fairly often and says it still works just fine.

I have heard that Lou Alessi is dead now, but that his family is still making them.

Top Bottom