• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I really dislike her. She is terse, rude, a adulteress, and overall a self absorbed witch. (Subsatute B when necessary). If she could drive she could win races.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Real NASCAR fans know what Danica brings to their sport. I don't disagree with anything said, but she's good for the sport. For those that actually follow the sport, it is very obvious that she is different than the "bad Danica":thatshot::): of some of her IRL years.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Follow the money. She is in because she draws attention and brings big $$$. For that reason she is good for the sport...for her racing -- not so much.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Nothing wrong with those legs! ;)

Patrick is only considered an all-star for obvious reasons. Earnhardt is only there because of his dad's death. IMO, neither has done anything on the track to be considered a true all-star of the sport. There's a lot of better drivers watching the race from home simply because they aren't sex symbols or have a famous last name.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Nothing wrong with those legs! ;)

Patrick is only considered an all-star for obvious reasons. Earnhardt is only there because of his dad's death. IMO, neither has done anything on the track to be considered a true all-star of the sport. There's a lot of better drivers watching the race from home simply because they aren't sex symbols or have a famous last name.
    Earnhardt at least won back to back Busch Championships and was in the top 10 all of last year until the concussion at the end.

Warrior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    One Indy Car victory in Japan and the ability to not crash out doesn't put her near the top of my list.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hard to argue with this......

09_danica-patrick_07.jpg

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    I was surprised that Patrick was moved to the all star race if it is true that the fans voted. I really doubt that there are that many fans that would have wanted to see her race. She may be nice to look at, but as a stock car driver she just isn't that impressive. Consistent, yes. Consistently in the 25-35 finishing position. As for Dale Jr., he deserves to be in the all star race a whole bunch more than Danica. And how the heck did Nascar justify bringing Johnson into the pit line in third or fourth position last night? He had been lingering around 12th - 16th all night and then SUDDENLY, Nascar puts him in the top five? Nascar's credibility is non-existent.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Watched a program a few years back that illustrated how new drivers are selected. Driving skills are secondary to appearance, presentation and marketability. That was the day NASCAR died for me. It USED to be about the racing and the unique individuals that got there based on skill, not by a "executive selection committee".

Last edited:
    Top Bottom