• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    "Hail of Bullets"

How do bullets hail down if both cars are at street level. I hate sensationalism. Just report the facts.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Range Rover and a Maserati? They have money for ammo!

Almost sounds like a mob hit or more Rap stars fighting.

I feel bad the people in the cab had to die.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    From the link.
    The driver of the Maserati was also killed, though it is not clear if the vehicle fire or the gunshots were the cause.

Hmmm. Regardless of what ultimately caused the death, I'm sure it was the "hail of bullets" that set things in motion.

Three people were transported to the hospital for injuries of unknown seriousness, Hernandez said.

By replacing the word "condition" with "seriousness" is another form of the sensationalism hyped by the journalist.

I'm shocked there was no mention of an "assault rifle" in the story.

po7g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Reading the article is sounds like a scene of a movie. A cab bursting into a fireball. Come on doesnt anyone else see this. no names were mentioned lol or its the government :tinfoil:

Chkline

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Anderson
    I thought about innocent people getting injured in incidents such as this the other day, and thought we could eliminate much of this by properly training the gang members to shoot their wepons. If they are just killing each other, I don't believe there would be to much interest or outcry from the media (like Chicago). If they are properly trained they would be more effective on each other, and less likely to harm innocent people creating a win win scenario!

Just my two cents.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Vegas shootings

I suggest they should seriously consider outlawing Range Rovers - particularly the "black" assault variety. Had it not been for the Range Rover involved in this drive by shooting the Maserati occupants would probably still be alive.

I am wondering if the Range Rover involved may have even had a sun roof thus allowing the perpetrators to stand up and shoot more indiscriminately ?

It's time people realize it's not the shooter that is to blame here, but the vehicle that was used in the incident. ;)

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I don't really see this being just gang violence. Ive been out there and the police are so heavy out there on the strip that the gangs typically don't come around. Not only that not many gang bangers don't have the dough to buy a Maserati. They may have enough to buy a low end Range Rover, but even then those aren't typical gang vehicles. The paper plates make me think it is a mob hit because paper plates are almost impossible to track from what I understand. But even then just to fire at anyone is not like the mob.

Top Bottom