Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    004.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

this is a ring that i originally bought from zales for a girl i was ingaged to be married to in 08. when my wife and i got married i could not afford a real nice ring so i took this diamond out and had it put into another setting and we agreed i would get one that was just hers later. i got her one for christmas and now this one needs to go. this is a certified diamond and it is etched into the back of the stone. when we were looking at rings kay jewelers in the muncie mall offered me 650 tade in on this ring but the catch was i had to spend another 650 to get that trade in. so i just bought another ring that didnt cost so much. i would like to get $400 cash on this ring or would consider a trade.

trades would be .223/5.56 ammo, ak47 or ak74. or maybe ar15 parts. could do cash and trade. just ask.

number is 765-591-2357. ask for gayland. call anytime of day. located in new castle

Last edited:

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    sorry i guess i should have said i dont have the paper work for it anymore. once i took it out of the original setting i got rid of everything. but if someone wanted me to prove it i would meet them at a jewelry store and have it looked at there so it would be proven by someone other than myself that it is indeed a certified diamond. but it would have to be someone interested in it. not going to take the time just to do it. all certified diamonds have the number etched into it. key jewelers is also the ones that did the resetting for me.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I am not sure if anyone will be interested unbtil they get the specs on teh stone. If the stone is lasered it wil have tracable info, get the report from the original shop that sold it to you, they should have a copy sotred somewhere..

If I knew the answers to the color, clarity and certification I like others mght be interested.

Sorry but more info is needed before I would drive to a store to get it checked..

Top Bottom