• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    At least Bruce stands for the better of America instead of these so called rappers bringing it down with their foul language and gansta mentality.

you must not listen to the black eyed peas much. id hardly call them gangsta. :):

i had the chance to talk to them once and they seemed like real nice genuine people. and believe me, I was a nobody to them, they didnt even have to give me the time of day, but they were all VERY kind to me. not at all like some dumb rappers i have also met.

Dakota

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Hagerstown
    you must not listen to the black eyed peas much. id hardly call them gangsta. :):

i had the chance to talk to them once and they seemed like real nice genuine people. and believe me, I was a nobody to them, they didnt even have to give me the time of day, but they were all VERY kind to me. not at all like some dumb rappers i have also met.

I don't care what they're like in person----that show sucked big time

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    It made me actually miss the days when the hired crowd would just stand around the stage and cheer. Now they have gone to this mass choreographed crap. Why can't they bring in a college or high school marching band? There are some out there that can really put on a show.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I seem to remember The Who being decent whatever year they were there. Or maybe this one was so bad it made everything else shine in comparison.

Top Bottom