• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Many years ago (well past the statute of limitations) a bunch of friends and I picked up a car belonging to a not so popular high school teacher, carried it from the street in front of his house and set it on his front porch. There was barely enough room for it. It was impossible to open the front door of the house. The porch had short brick walls on both ends of it but it was open in the front. There was not much more than a foot of room all the way around the car when it was sitting on the porch.

I figured he would just get a bunch of people to carry it back down the way it was put there in the first place. Nope...he ended up hiring a contractor to remove one of the walls and build a ramp to drive it off!! :facepalm:

:) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :)

That's my story. I'm sure there are some good ones out there. Let's hear'em!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Many years ago (well past the statute of limitations) a bunch of friends and I picked up a car belonging to a not so popular high school teacher, carried it from the street in front of his house and set it on his front porch. There was barely enough room for it. It was impossible to open the front door of the house. The porch had short brick walls on both ends of it but it was open in the front. There was not much more than a foot of room all the way around the car when it was sitting on the porch.

I figured he would just get a bunch of people to carry it back down the way it was put there in the first place. Nope...he ended up hiring a contractor to remove one of the walls and build a ramp to drive it off!! :facepalm:

:) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :) :): :)

glad you cleared that up for us.

I never did anything like that. At least not that I am willing to admit too. :whistle:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    we knocked on a door one halloween night and there was a man and a woman laying on the couch watching tv the man used some bad words on us and told us to go away. they had the window open and a big box fan running we let them have it with the corn that fan sent the corn ricocheting everywhere and those 2 running for cover but once he realized what happened we had to run for our lives. that was in the early 70s i dont think there was any laws back then against curb stomping corn throwing kids.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I've never been into pranking, but that's pretty damn funny. Mean as hell, but funny.:):

What kind of car was it?

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy

this story sounds really really familiar.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I figured it had to be something pretty small...I've never got a group of people together to try to lift a car, but it doesn't seem like it would be an easy task.

How many of you did it take?

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I know 5 or 6 guys picked up a kids Geo Metro one day in high school because he had front row spot and they wanted it.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I know 5 or 6 guys picked up a kids Geo Metro one day in high school because he had front row spot and they wanted it.

We did that, except it was a Mini Cooper and we didnt just move it, we parked in the bed of a near by longbed pickup. :D

Two years ago for Halloween, I dressed up as a scarecrow and sat on a hay bale in front of the tree. Many people would walk by and compliment the girlfriend at the time at how good her scarecrow looked, and periodically I would jump up and chase people after they got their candy....:D

Last year I was stuck at work, so while everyone was doing stuff I got into three of my coworkers cars and wired their horns to sound whenever they hit the brakes and made sure I was the first one out of there in the morning.....:D But.. in my defense, they started it earlier that day with a qtip dipped in syrup of ipecac and were lightly brushing cups and straws.... just enough to cause a coughing/gagging fit and not enough to puke.:laugh:

Another classic is strips of clear tape across door ways at face level.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That would be quite awesome, but all I asked is how many people it took to lift it...Seems like an honest question to me.:dunno:

Does it really matter? Hasn't it been like a million years since you were in high school?:):

Just giving you a hard time Benny. ;) We actually had more guys than we needed. IIRC we had two guys in each wheel and two or three guys on each bumper. A few of them were some pretty big dudes too. The guys on the side away from the house had to set their side down first then help the guys close to the house because they didn't have enough room to bend over.

And its not been THAT long since I was in high school. Its only been...umm...lets see, about.......Oh shut up!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I broke into the principle office and glued all his draws shut!

and one year I put red lipstick on the head lights and behind the door handles, on the back of his steering wheel, and a good coating on his wiper blades of my brothers car!! I had to run for about a year on that one!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It wasn't on Halloween but I have seen a few cars completely covered in shrink wrap before. I hope they had a good knife!

Top Bottom