• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Does anyone here have any experience with Hamilton County Sheriff Mark Bowen and an NFA request?

I'm considering getting a suppressor and since I live outside the city-limits, the Sheriff would be the appropriate CLEO choice here.

Thanks!

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    You won't have a problem. I was told that by the woman who took my fingerprints that it might be a week before the Sheriff got to my paperwork. It took about three days.

ReadnFool

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Sheridan, IN
    Good news is that Hamilton and Boone counties are both very supportive of our 2nd amendment rights. Remember that come election time or if you meet the sheriff at the Hamilton County Friends of the NRA dinner on April 19th and thank them appropriately.

:)

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Good news is that Hamilton and Boone counties are both very supportive of our 2nd amendment rights. Remember that come election time or if you meet the sheriff at the Hamilton County Friends of the NRA dinner on April 19th and thank them appropriately.

Well, that's the BEST way to get LEO's on the side of pro-2A citizens.

AND, it's a WHOLE lot easier than confrontation. For everyone concerned. :yesway:

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    He signed mine before the lady was finished taking my prints. I was really pleased I thought I would have to come back. Even answered a couple questions on the forms for me. I don't think you'll have a problem.

Top Bottom