Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    ???= Redneckpastor

Got my Acog sighted zeroed :woot: :woot:

.22lr conversion kit for my AR is running smooth again :woot: :woot:

Great fellowship! :woot: :woot:

Okay. Thought that was him! Great time hanging out with you guys! I can't remember the last time I had so much fun at the range! :D

I'm guessing the other mystery guest was Militarypol21 in the black sockhat.

I had the dead battery blues this morning. Was the 100 yard open?

That sucks. Sorry you couldn't make it out today. :dunno:

No, not yet. Doesn't look like they've started on it yet. It's still a skeet range over there. I can't wait for that though. Hope to see you at the next one man!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Hey Thank you to everyone that came out and shot !!! Had a really good time, :+1: to all who showed up, Dust Junky 2000, RedneckMedic, Redneck Pastor, 40 cal punisher, jsharmon, militarypol21..... Shot a lot, saw some nice toys,... had a great fellowship, and more fun than a human should be allowed to have... See you 2nd Sat of March, maybe it will be WARMER......................:ar15::shoot:

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    jsharmon7, ?? = me (in the black coat and hat)

Cool. Thought that was you. ;)
    Thanks for coming out man! :rockwoot:

Hey Thank you to everyone that came out and shot !!! Had a really good time, :+1: to all who showed up, Dust Junky 2000, RedneckMedic, Redneck Pastor, 40 cal punisher, jsharmon, militarypol21..... Shot a lot, saw some nice toys,... had a great fellowship, and more fun than a human should be allowed to have... See you 2nd Sat of March, maybe it will be WARMER......................:ar15::shoot:

:+1: Agreed. Can't wait for the next one!

Anybody get the name of the Army guys or the guy who brought out that Bren(sp?) machine gun? I didn't catch his name.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    There's also several short videos I took. Go to my YouTube page to see them. YouTube - dustjunky2000's Channel

I want to give a huge Thank You to everyone who came out to shoot with us! Matthew and I had a really great time! I hope to see even more of you at the next one!!! :rockwoot:
    :+1: to Dustjunky2000 for the good camera work... I can't wait till next month.....:ar15:

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Hey guys I couldn't make it I had a company function today. I am hoping to make it to the next one. Are you going to keep a reminder post going??

I'll probably post a new thread for the next one.

:+1: to Dustjunky2000 for the good camera work... I can't wait till next month.....:ar15:

Thanks man! Me either!

Hope fully, it is the 2nd Sat of the month, unless other info is released...

Fine with me. If anybody has concerns or conflicts with this schedule, let me know.

Also, thanks to Fenway and the mods for making all of this possible. +1 for INGO:ingo::rockwoot:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maybe next time1

Looks like every one had a good time. Too bad I sprained my ankle on the way out the door!@#%#&#$! But will try to make the next one. Plus I'll bring my Chrony if anyone wants to check some reloads or something. Pix and video's great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom