• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Three Springfields in stock. Multiple SIGS. Very good selection in stock. Much better than Gander Mountain North.

wdan5906

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Indiana Gun Club

A buddy and I were there today. Bought a new S&W M&P 22 pistol. A nice handgun inventory, plenty of Sigs, Smiths, Kimbers, a few ones and twos of other stuff. Good place to bussiness.:yesway:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    So, help an outlander out.

Is IGC a store? Is it a gun club that has a "retail pro shop"? Just what's the skinny, Jenny?:dunno:

Yes Kirk, it is the proshop for the trap and skeet sports. They sell parts and reloading supplies mainly for shotguns but have a few pistols and rifles for those who shoot more than shotguns. I started dealing with them years ago when Veldon and Mike Smith ran the place. The new guy seems to be keeping up the tradition of good service and fair prices.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Indiana Gun Club rocks.

Been going there since I was about 12, and it's nice that they've had handguns the last few years. Their shotgun stock has been greatly reduce, sadly, but much of it had to do with familial drama.

Great people to deal with, regardless.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    They also list a lot of guns on Gunbroker. I believe they go by GT40RED. Pre panic they would usually have a 120+ guns listed. Last I looked they had about 80.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yes Kirk, it is the proshop for the trap and skeet sports. They sell parts and reloading supplies mainly for shotguns but have a few pistols and rifles for those who shoot more than shotguns. I started dealing with them years ago when Veldon and Mike Smith ran the place. The new guy seems to be keeping up the tradition of good service and fair prices.

Over the last year they have really boosted their handgun inventory, they just recently rearranged the store to better showcase the handguns as well. They have as many handguns now as most of the other shops in Indy. They go to the 1500 and have one of the bigger areas at the show, they are the ones that have all the handguns upside down in those wire racks. They are pretty much the go to place in the area if you are looking for high end 1911's like Wilson, Brown, and Nighthawk.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I thought it was nice that when I walked in looking for 1911's, that the very first case straight in from the door was indeed the 'island' of 1911's. Wilson Combat in the front, Ed Brown to the right, Kimber on the back side, and S&W on the left (if memory serves me).

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I dropped them an email today about if the hours listed on their site was for the shop or the range or both. I got a quick response, and an even faster "You're Welcome" email after I sent them a thank you for the quick follow up.

Always a good sign from a retail business.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I have nothing but good things to say as well. I just bought 2 Sigs from them on Sunday. 220 Equinox and a 938 Equinox. I will be a return customer for sure.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I've never been to their store, but at the 1500, they were the only dealer that had PC Smith 1911's. These are pistols I have only ever seen pictures of, but they had them in stock.
    Also as others have stated, very nice hand guns all the way around.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Heh...who cares about the S&W and SAs when you have a FULL CASE of Wilson Combats and Ed Browns just staring at you :)

That being said, I went there for the first time a few weeks ago and fell in love with several Browning over/unders :)

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I have nothing but good things to say as well. I just bought 2 Sigs from them on Sunday. 220 Equinox and a 938 Equinox. I will be a return customer for sure.
    I was there Sunday and was eyeing a P938 Equinox. I don't need it, I have a P938, but I really wanted the Equinox version! We really like that shop, wish it wasn't so far from us!

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Heh...who cares about the S&W and SAs when you have a FULL CASE of Wilson Combats and Ed Browns just staring at you :)

That being said, I went there for the first time a few weeks ago and fell in love with several Browning over/unders :)
    I got my used Browning O/U there about 1 1/2 years ago. I liked that they let me shoot several of the used shotguns I was interested in.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    I got my used Browning O/U there about 1 1/2 years ago. I liked that they let me shoot several of the used shotguns I was interested in.

They're not doing that much anymore because some jerk had to ruin it for everyone, unless they know you. They never used to even have all the cages on the windows/doors until about 6-7 years ago when Ljutic and Kriegoff triggers started going missing off a bunch of their shotguns. That's partly why the REALLY expensive ones are in glass now.

It's pretty sad that they've had to buckle down on their security because of one or two idiots.

Top Bottom