• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    Well I just purchased a new Ruger 10/22 Charger. Figured I better get one while I still can since they are no longer in production. My next purchase will be optics for it. Any suggestions? 50-100 yard shooting

thanks

c604

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgantown
    I could recomend the leopold 2.5-8. I have one on a xp100 in 35 remington and it works great. I have been looking at burris 3-12, its the highest power I have seen for handguns. You might consider a regular rifle scope because off a bench with a 223 xp100 I use a leopold 8.5-25LR and it works great too. It doesnt have enough recoil to hit your eye brow. I dont think its good for field use though.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Avoid the burris variable. Eye relief changes so much as to be highly annoying when changing magnification. Leupold, Weaver or Nikon for me. If you're just planning on benching it a rifle scope will work.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I really like Leupold scopes. They have very good clarity and positive and repeatable w&e adjustments. They are hard to beat for the money and have a well-supported lifetime warranty. As a bonus, they are an American company. I'm not big on variable scopes except for varmint hunting. I would suggest the Leupold FX-II 4x28.

Top Bottom