• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    This picture just brought back a lost memeory. My Dad died when I was 13 about 35 years ago. I remember him having a pistol just like this. I new nothing about guns but I knew the "spiral" on the back and the Japanese symbols on the slide. Thanks for posting.

"Original series" Japanese Type 14 Nambu. Manufactured by Nambu Rifle Manufacturing Company/Chuo Kogyo Production at Kokubunji under Nagoya Arsenal supervision. Dated June, 1937.
    DSC01145.jpg

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    This picture just brought back a lost memeory. My Dad died when I was 13 about 35 years ago. I remember him having a pistol just like this. I new nothing about guns but I knew the "spiral" on the back and the Japanese symbols on the slide. Thanks for posting.

Glad I could help. :yesway:

shotgun131313

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Clark county
    my ta90

ilike this gun.it is as close to being perfect as anything i have ever shot.
    its a ta90 tanfoglio 9mm cz75 clone.it feeds everything and is very accurate
    pix719589863.jpg

JollyTrooper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Jericoh 941 All Steele Frame(KBI) .40 cal. Please don't call it a baby eagle. I got it about one month before KBI went bust. I still have not seen any info on a new U.S. distributor. If you know...please let me know. I have put about 300 rounds through it without one problem. It is as accurate as my Glock.

My Sig-Sauer Mosquito 22LR, because I enjoy being able to afford to shoot. (Note: I have sanded the feed ramp and removed the slight notch that potentially will hang up a round. I've put at least 1000 rounds through it without a problem. It has paid for itself, and is actually quite fun.)

and my go to gun for good measure.

:rockwoot:

nickl16

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Here is my toys I will probably post some pics of my dads later.
    First is my first gun, my HK USP .40 Compact

IMAG0138.jpg

The next gun was the Beretta 90-two found a decent deal on it and figured that it would work as a good gun to play around with and save on ammo.

IMAG0139.jpg

The last purchase was my CC gun it is a Kahr K40

IMAG0136.jpg

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    TWINS.......well, sorta....the right one is an older p230, and the left one is a bit newer. I found it interesting the old one says .380auto and the newer one say 9mm kurtz.....lol Same thing, but interesting differences. BTW, thanks TSG....:)

2011-01-25_23-34-15_757.jpg

I think I tasted too much of the koolaid.....

Top Bottom