Please reply by conversation.

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    ****Traded****

I don't use this rifle as much as I thought that I would so I thought I'd offer it up for trade. I shoot off a bench the majority of the time and I found out that I don't like using a break action because off the constant repositioning.

NEF Handi Rifle Survivor. Chambered in .223 Round count unknown, I've only shot about 30 rounds through it. Scope is a Simmon's Blazer 3-9

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Trade Options would be 22's 17 hmr's 22 Magnums, inline muzzle loader, lever action of nearly any caliber, reloading press. Ask, the worst I would say is Sorry, I'm not interested. I would be willing to trade up or down +/- cash depending on what it was.

Last edited:

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I have a blue Huntsman .50 caliber M/L with scope and thumbhole stock by Boyds that is in great shape. It also has a bushnell scope mounted on it. I also have a blue sportster .22 caliber with a simmons scope on it and it also has sythetic stocks on it. Both guns are in good shape and I haven't hunted with them the last couple of years, but I have taken several deer wit the Huntsman and several squirrels with the .22....Let me know if your interested in a trade, I would like to get a good coyote gun...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom