• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Thanks Jack, I hear you throw a mean hawk! You will have to come up and throw sometime. Maybe we can get that Monkey to throw with us!

I haven't much for a couple weeks or so but it don't take long to throw the dust off and get back in to it. Sounds like fun.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Got to throw the hawk a little yesterday after the wife got done "carving" her pumpkin!:D You can hear how hard this thing hits, it's one heck of a thunk! Yea I edited out all the bad throws, you didn't want to watch that anyways! My daughter and son sure had fun poking at me!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKt_lS6T8P8]YouTube - 1000000742.MOV[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Bz5qw7mIw]YouTube - 1000000743.MOV[/ame]
    You can just barely see what I came up with for my sheath, I like it, it's easy to carry and get too. Thanks to everybody for the suggestions, they were very helpfull!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    did you knock the hump off the edge yet?

Not yet Tyler! Might do it this weekend, I've been using it about every evening when I get home just to make sure what I really want to do. Of course it will probably be like most of my things and never truly be "done"!

Thanks for the compliments everybody! Come on down and throw some weekend! We don't have many zombies, but I'm sure we can find something!:D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Not yet Tyler! Might do it this weekend, I've been using it about every evening when I get home just to make sure what I really want to do. Of course it will probably be like most of my things and never truly be "done"!

Thanks for the compliments everybody! Come on down and throw some weekend! We don't have many zombies, but I'm sure we can find something!:D

how far away from b-town are you? I'll bring some knives to mess around with also.

Top Bottom