• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well im a father, best damn thing I have ever accomplished in my life to tell you the truth.
    I claim my father in law as my father. he is a great man and I have learned a lot from him and love him very much. he is getting into shooting more and more (maybe with a little encouragement ;):D), and he had told me he wanted to buy a taurus judge because ... well duh, they are bad ass! so a buddy of mine happened to have one he wanted to sell, and well, now my Father has a JUDGE! :rockwoot: I couldn't wait till Sunday to give it to him so i gave it to him early. he is not a man of many words but when he does speak you listen because its always important ... well he was speechless, and didn't know what to say, so I knew it was the best thing I could have got him. It made me the happiest "kid" in the world to see him holding that thing and know he loved it. a small gesture to a great man! thanks for being the greatest dad and my friend!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i think my father will be pretty stoked about his gift this year.

the first pistol he ever bought was a smith model 27. he had it until i was 8 and snuck it out to go shooting and blew it up with some bad reloads. i bailed hay all summer and bought him a model 29 as a replacement.

i completly rebuilt the pistol and am giving it to him for fathersday 22 years after blowing it up. he has no clue i even found the parts.

on a side note this is my first fathersday actually being the father

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Real dads are irreplaceable treasures. If you have a "real" dad like I did, you know what I mean. I try my best to pass on what he taught me to my own children. Technically, he was my "step-dad", but to me it made no difference. Any functional male can help create a child, it takes a real dad to build a man.

I miss you Dad.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Real dads are irreplaceable treasures. If you have a "real" dad like I did, you know what I mean. I try my best to pass on what he taught me to my own children. Technically, he was my "step-dad", but to me it made no difference. Any functional male can help create a child, it takes a real dad to build a man.

I miss you Dad.

Absolutely right!

Top Bottom