Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Welcome from Westfield!
    What part of town are you in? We can give you the scoop on all the places to go shoot! (Legally, and at a real range, not the wild west parts of Indy). :cool:

2Afields

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2023
    NWI
    Thanks for accepting my registration. New user and relatively new Hoosier here (moved to Indianapolis from PNW about a year ago).
    Hope to meet some new folks and find some good places to shoot near central Indiana.
    Welcome to Indiana!! I’m from NWI but there’s attebury complex a little south of Indy in Edinburgh, IN which I heard is a nice place. Also, if you ever get up by Fort Wayne and have any long range rifles .308/30-06/243-48 .50bmg etc there is a 1000 yard range worth the trip for called hillside shooting sports. Anyway I’m a new member also and happy arming lol

Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to Indiana!! I’m from NWI but there’s attebury complex a little south of Indy in Edinburgh, IN which I heard is a nice place. Also, if you ever get up by Fort Wayne and have any long range rifles .308/30-06/243-48 .50bmg etc there is a 1000 yard range worth the trip for called hillside shooting sports. Anyway I’m a new member also and happy arming lol
    I don't have anything for monster long range (yet) but have been looking for something a little longer than Atterbury (though its great to have so close and it's very cheap). I have heard Bass and Bucks has 350/550/750, someplace called IOI has 1400 meters and like Linda's Longshot? Haven't heard of Hillside yet. Thanks for the recommendation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom