• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crusty Para

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Hope this finds everyone doing well and only reasonably hung over!

I don't belong to very many forums as I am not a firearms mega-mind. I recently retired from 21 years in the Army (Airborne Infantry). My firearms knowledge is centered around US M-inventory small arms and Warsaw Pact small arms.

I decided to become an INGO member because of the standards you folks have set in maintaining an intelligent, user friendly forum where normal guys can come to learn and not be attacked by the usual band of Navy SEAL wanna-bes.

I am interested in learning a great deal more about developing tactical trends, cutting edge firearms training and medical training.

I am an ardent family guy (wife and a five year old son) but in any spare time I can muster my interests are: fitness, firearms, tactical gear (I have a little addiction problem with gear), edged weapons, antique edged weapons, and keeping an eye on the growing zombie problem.

I seem to be gravitating towards the AK platform these days and really want to learn to do quality builds. I really like the work Jim Fuller does at Rifle Dynamics. I am currently awaiting a tax stamp so Jim can do a 7.62 SBR build for me.

Okay enough rambling. I am happy to be here and look forward to learning from the rest of the forumites.

Cheers,

Steve

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Welcome from just south of you down in Seymour! There are a lot of INGO membes here in So. Central Indiana. Keep an eye out for some of the meet, greet, eat, and shoot events!

Also, thanks for your service to our country! :patriot:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Hope this finds everyone doing well and only reasonably hung over!

I don't belong to very many forums as I am not a firearms mega-mind. I recently retired from 21 years in the Army (Airborne Infantry). My firearms knowledge is centered around US M-inventory small arms and Warsaw Pact small arms.

I decided to become an INGO member because of the standards you folks have set in maintaining an intelligent, user friendly forum where normal guys can come to learn and not be attacked by the usual band of Navy SEAL wanna-bes.

I am interested in learning a great deal more about developing tactical trends, cutting edge firearms training and medical training.

I am an ardent family guy (wife and a five year old son) but in any spare time I can muster my interests are: fitness, firearms, tactical gear (I have a little addiction problem with gear), edged weapons, antique edged weapons, and keeping an eye on the growing zombie problem.

I seem to be gravitating towards the AK platform these days and really want to learn to do quality builds. I really like the work Jim Fuller does at Rifle Dynamics. I am currently awaiting a tax stamp so Jim can do a 7.62 SBR build for me.

Okay enough rambling. I am happy to be here and look forward to learning from the rest of the forumites.

Cheers,

Steve

Hello from a fellow Columbuser. There is a wealth of knowledge to be found here.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome Steve and thanks for your service! :patriot:

I'm glad you enjoy the tone of the board. We do are best to keep things on point and civil around here! Look forward to your posts! :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom