• Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm thankful for being here!
    I'm thankful for my new bride!
    I'm thankful for still being in business, despite the government!
    I'm thankful that the government is on holiday, and may not see that last sentence until Monday!
    Happy Thanksgiving INGO!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm thankful and eternally grateful for those who gave everything so that I could breath another day and have an amazing family. Im thankful to the men and women who are awAy from their families for the holidays to ensure that I can be with mine. And to their families who sacrifice time with their loved ones and bare the constant burden of worry. I'm thankful for my beautiful loving wife who has to put up with me and have me the 2 most amazing children. I'm thankful for my kids and the smiles hugs and kisses they give me and melting my heart when they say daddy and dada. I'm thankful for having a home that's my own and the peace of mind that brings. I'm thankful for spring days and summer breezes. I'm thankful for laughter of children in the air and the ability to walk down the street without fear. I'm thankful for smoked turkey legs at the state fair. I'm thankful for true friends who I know would have my back through anything and me theirs. I'm thankful for Mickey Mantle who was the greatest athlete ever. I'm thankful for all of my guns. I'm thankful that I can throw up a middle finger to any politician in this country without fear of death or prison for life. I'm thankful for Clean water and soft toilet paper.
    I'm thankful for ingo and all the great people I've met here and for having a place that keeps my mind active and feeds my hobby.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO INGO !!!

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    I made an apple pie for INGO...
    TGivingPie.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, our Thanksgiving just went to heck in a handbasket. Got the turkey done, carved up and in a pan ready to take to our friends' house. Called to see if we needed to pick anything else up on the way and were informed that the get together is TOMORROW. I don't know where the communication broke down (wasn't me!). Guess they'll be getting leftover turkey. If I make it. There's a gun show tomorrow. Guess I'll have a "fresh" turkey sammich and call it good for today.

*Edit* Perhaps I was a bit negative, and shouldn't have been. Still have plenty to be thankful for. It's only our Thanksgiving plans that went awry. The sammich was VERY good. DoggyMama picked up some kind of whole grain/nutty/seedy bread that is delicious with turkey and a big cold glass of milk. :)

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Ah, thanksgiving success.

food for dinner: ~$50

Police response to next door neighbor's house: ~$800

Look on my wife's face when I farted at dinner table: priceless

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just finished dinner...... (prepared by printcraft)

Turkey (of course) oven roasted with stuffing in the bird
    Green bean casserole
    Carrot souffle
    Mashed potatoes (made with butter and heavy cream)
    Gravy from the bird drippings
    Deviled eggs
    I forgot to cook the asparagus....... I guess that will have to wait until later this weekend.
    and a nice batch of Egg Nog that I made last night and put in the fridge, no cook version, all egg with Makers Mark bourbon.
    (I need a refill)

Top Bottom