• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that you are able to enjoy the day in whatever makes you happy.

I'm thankful for my wife, family, and fortunate enough to pursue the things that make me happy.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Happy Thanksgiving INGO. Enjoy the time with your family. I know in my line of work most don't get too. Very fortunate I work for one of those company's that give their drivers the day off with their family's.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Happy Thanksgiving INGO. Enjoy the time with your family. I know in my line of work most don't get too. Very fortunate I work for one of those company's that give their drivers the day off with their family's.
    Where do you work jay? This is my first thanksgiving off in 3 years, I sure enjoyed getting up early with my boy and making breakfast for the family.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I'm thankful for my health and for surviving for 67 years, so far. Add to this three GREAT kids and six BEAUTIFUL GrandKids, and an extended family. I also thankful I live in the United States of America that, even with all its problems, it is the still greatest country in the world, bar none! And I am thankful I have the freedom to persue a hobby I started two years ago and have enjoyed every moment of it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you INGO members, families and friends!

Redtbird

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Thankful for my girls and wife, gainful employment,good health. I'm really thankful that when my dayghters ask for a daddy/daughter date it means will you take us to range so we can practice our gun control.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The very best of this Holiday to all.

Enjoy Family and friends....watch some football and fall asleep after you eat way too much. Wake up and raid the deserts.................:):

My life is filled with blessings and much to be thankful for.

Ottboys3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Indy
    Happy Thanksgiving fellow 2nd Followers!! As we Reflect on the Wonders we enjoy every day here in America, remember to also be thankful for those who fight everyday for our rights! III%

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    The very best of this Holiday to all.

Enjoy Family and friends....watch some football and fall asleep after you eat way too much. Wake up and raid the deserts.................:):

My life is filled with blessings and much to be thankful for.

You could just be like my dad and eat the desserts first. People will all be in line getting their turkey and whatnot, and my dad is over at the dessert table eating the crap out of the pies.

Top Bottom