• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I do what I can.

Well this was weird....I'm in a Valentine's Day meme....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

51847272_2261218817278342_8032933812528742400_n.jpg

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I'm gonna take Miss Lynn to Beef n Boards tomorrow evening. She works today. She used to direct plays at her kid's high school, so she thinks it's pretty cool.

As for VD:
    A positive test for syphilis was detected by the Red Cross after I gave blood. Turns out it was a false positive, but they sent a positive test letter by mail to my home. My wife opened it to great surprise and consternation, but couldn't clear up the misunderstanding since I was sequestered for jury duty and therefore incommunicado. Made for an interesting homecoming.

Now THAT'S a Valentine's day story!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had a big bouquet of roses delivered to DoggyMama yesterday while I was at work. When the delivery guy got there, she said, "We weren't supposed to do anything for Valentines Day." Delivery guy said, "He cheated." After seeing the look on DoggyMama's face he quickly said, "Oh no! I didn't mean he cheated!" :):

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Everyone is redoing their homes. Is this typical spring activity? We just had new kitchen flooring and are ready to do cabinets (again)

Wish this was only spring activity for me. I bought and rehabbed an entire house. Taking a lot longer than I planned, but keep adding to it and then had some issues with subs.

Once we move in I get to start working on my present day house. Been here like 19 years and still have tasks I have not completed.

But on the bright side I have not had to find a silly present for over a year.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Everyone is redoing their homes. Is this typical spring activity? We just had new kitchen flooring and are ready to do cabinets (again)

Well, the organization starts in the winter.

1. Walk through house with your dad.

2. Make priority list of projects, use clipboard and wear hardhat to make it seem like you know what you are doing.

3. Call Mgderf and his brother to accomplish said projects.

4. Projects get done while you are at office or at martial arts training.

5. Go on INGO to relate how hard you have worked on above projects.

Top Bottom