• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Serving my Country is the best feeling I have ever felt. Knowing that what I was doing was not for just myself. Instead it was for the Men and Women to my left and right. It was for the citizens of my country. I love this country and would do anything to defend it, my family, my friends, and all of you. To all my fellow Veterans my thoughts are with you. God bless you for all you have done! :patriot: I'm proud to call you my Brothers and Sisters!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    :patriot: A heartfelt thanks to all of you vets, especially a certain WWII vet who passed about a year ago......Thanks, Pop and oh, yeah, thanks for the sig line!

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Thank you to all who have served:patriot:. In honor of of Veterans Day, I am going to exercise my Second Amendment right and shoot today:D. I am thankfull for all who have given to ensure the God given Rights we enjoy here in America.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thanks, to all those that have served our country.

“The American Flag Does Not Fly Because The Wind Moves Past It – The American Flag Flies From The Last Breath Of Each Military Member Who Has Died Protecting It” –Unknown

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I know we have done it in the past. If all the Veterans could post what branch and duty station/stations they served at. I find it very interesting.

Chris
    Basic Tarining Location: Cape May, New Jersey
    Branch: United States Coast Guard 2002-2005
    Duty Station: Small boat station Kauai, Hawaii

"Semper Paratus"

I wish every day I was back in.

n3v3rtrstamor0n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    :patriot: happy vets day.and a big thanks to all who servered and made freedom ring..including my grandfather who served in world war 2...MY HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU....

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    G_d bless all who have served and their families....

~Remember, Troops are not the only ones to suffer during deployments...
    Families do too...

~Remember the troops who come home to empty arms and broken homes after facing the horrors of war...

~Remember the troops who shed their blood for your freedom... as Christ shed his blood for your Salvation.

~Remember all who served the call of freedom today....

G-d Bless & Semper Fi
    ~Juggs

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    I know we have done it in the past. If all the Veterans could post what branch and duty station/stations they served at. I find it very interesting.

Chris
    Basic Tarining Location: Cape May, New Jersey
    Branch: United States Coast Guard 2002-2005
    Duty Station: Small boat station Kauai, Hawaii

"Semper Paratus"

I wish every day I was back in.

US ARMY 1984-1994 24C IHAWK repair Tech
    Indiana Army Nat'l Guard 1994-2006 12B Combat Engineer
    Operation Enduring Freedom V 2004-2005 Kandahar Afghanistan.
    Retired 2006

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    :patriot: Thank You to all the members of the United States Armed Forces past and present. May God Bless you and watch over all of you. :patriot:

As a side note while watching the video of God Bless the USA I looked out my living room picture window and saw 3 riders on horses running full out across the field next to the river that runs behind my house. What an incredible sight to see while that was playing.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Thank you to all those that have served and that are serving now!! I owe a great deal to you and your loved ones. To you for doing your part to defend our country, constitution, and freedom every day. And your families for making the best of things while you were gone. I was really wanting to get out and do something special to try and show my appreciation for the veterans today. But couldn't do it due to having to help on a roof after work. May God Bless you all, protect you and yours, and continue to do so for the rest of your lives!

Once again Thank You!!!! :rockwoot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Top Bottom