Hard to find and expensive peices any help?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • escooper1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 29, 2015
    Crown Point
    Hi I just started writing on this site, like I said in my intro I;ve always been a knife collector, mostly just Kershaws, Benchmades, and Zero Tolerances. Lately however since I found out I have cancer I;ve started wanting to collect some higher quality knives. Does anyone know where to get the original ZT0777 prototype with the damascus blade or the original ZT0888 without paying a fortune. OR my absolute favorite new designer I have found is Darrel Ralph, I really like his gun hammer 3d alphas with the different blue handles if anybody knows where to look for one without paying a fortune for any DDR knife please let me know I will be forever in your debt. Also if you you know any where to get any HMT knives at a reasonable price or know of any other good knife makers/designers and where I could possibly find one and could let me know I would more than appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Eric.

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    For the ZT's, I'd recommend talking to Brad Hyde of Brad's Knives/Revolver Tactical, he's a ZT dealer, among many other high end folder brands.

For the DDR's, check out the exchange on Bladeforums, there are separate sections for production and custom manufactured blades.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Does anyone know where to get the original ZT0777 prototype with the damascus blade or the original ZT0888 without paying a fortune.

Even if you do find one (last one I saw was 6 months ago) they will cost allot because the people who actually have them aren't giving them up at this point.

Top Bottom