• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I once had a discussion with my sadly now retired family doctor that had been my personal physician until I was in my early 40's, told
    me that cancer patients in agonizing pain would never have to consider suicide if the medical community would simply agree upon a viable
    pain management protocol to mitigate their pain. He rather bluntly stated if a terminally ill patient of his is in his/her final days what should it matter to ANYONE how much pain killer they are given so they can at least pass their final days maybe not pain free but at least so as not to be in such agony as to be waiting to anticipate death as a welcome friend.

Having said that, we as a country that already has allowed the murder of 20 million unborn babies and continues to allow the slaughter of millions of unborn children every year in the name of convenience should never ever even consider legalizing assisted suicide. The radical left long ago proved they care nothing for human life beyond votes or tax dollars
    assisted suicide, just like abortion on demand, would simply be another tool for their population control agenda.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if Grandpa KNOWS he's pretty close to the end of the trail, and he KNOWS it's going to be an agonizing death, which during the process will strip him of any dignity...
    Who the hell am I to say him choosing to have a .38 one evening for dessert is a bad thing?

Only bad thing would be someone having to come to his place and find him all over the wall... and does insurance pay out for suicide? Not very noble things to leave your loved ones to deal with.

I wish we had legal and patient elected physician assisted suicide here in the civilized world... not death panels, but a way to go peacefully, on your own terms

Top Bottom