Has anyone read The Complete Novice's guide to UFOs?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I heard the author talking on the radio on Denny Smith's show on WIBC and found him very interesting so went ahead and ordered the book. Its supposed to be about UFOs, why they are here, how they work, implications of UFOs crop circles and a bunch of stuff about aliens basically. I'm really looking forward to reading it.

I tried to see what some other peoples opinions are by googling the book but I get nothing as far as reviews go other than kooky sites. The Kookiest site I found was thefederationoflight.com Some of the weirdest stuff Ive seen on the internet before. Them people are out there if you ask me!!! Now I believe that UFOs exist and aliens exist possibly more but these people take it to a whole 'nother level if you know what I mean. They basically make it into a religion from what I read in five minutes. I couldn't read much more myself I can only take so much lol.

Any way I hope someone else has read it. If so let me know what you think.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I don't necessarily agree with the base idea of scientology but I can't deny the intrigue of crop circles and other phenomena.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I live near the Beech Grove FEMA Camp and see black helicopters all the time. I think it's also a UFO base
    tin-foil-hat.jpg

:D

Seriously, I used to be VERY into UFOs, Bigfoot, Nessie, etc as a kid. I still find it fascinating, and think there are many un-explained events that arent hoaxes.

When you have an entire mechanic crew at an airport, as well as others in a different area, see the same UFO take off straight up and leave a hole in the clouds, you can't help but wonder..

Let us know how the book is, I look forward to a review.

Top Bottom