Has anyone seen a Glock 48 with a light rail?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    Has anyone actually seen one of these in the flesh? I know they are available in the European market, but heard it was going to be a while before they made it to the US market. I’d like to buy one but I can’t seem to find anyone that has them or has even seen them yet.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Have'nt seen any yet either but I'm running my G43x with a Recover Tactical rail that mounts to the frame. It's surprisingly sturdy. It's not big enough to run something like a tlr-1 but an olight PL mini 2 works great. Not sure about the smaller tlr's. There is also a company called MIE Productions that makes kydex holsters. I purchased a combo deal directly from Recover Tactical's website that includes the rail mount, holster and an olight PL-mini 2 600 lumen WML. Works good for me.

3UECywM.jpg

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    Yea I had seen this as an option. I was nervous that it would feel sketchy, so I’m glad you found it to be sturdy. I’ve seen them advertised online and I’ve seen a couple on gunbroker, but I’m getting impatient waiting for one to be in my hands.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    The just released 43X MOS and 48 MOS has a rail so don't fret of you just have to hang stuff on your compact pistol LOL

Top Bottom