• ...and so much more!
  • WHRJeff

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    South Bend
    Hello all,
    I'm one of the founders of Armslist. We noticed the incoming traffic from this thread and I wanted to introduce myself and answer any questions you might have about the site. Thank you for recognizing the site and discussing it here. We aim to serve the law-abiding, gun-owning population of this country.

To address the main concern expressed here, you will not be spammed at all. We rarely send messages to the email addresses on our list. Generally, Armslist only sends emails when there has been a noteworthy change or update to the site. Furthermore, you are able to unsubscribe from these infrequent updates.

You will not be spammed by others because your email address is not visible or known to anyone unless and until you respond to one of the messages that you receive through your posting.

Buying from individual sellers is not for everyone, but more and more dealers have begun to use the site, so don't rule out the site due to a few over or under-priced items.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or comments.
    Thanks,
    Jon
    jon@armslist.com

Wow, how nice of one of the founders to do their homework and follow-up on forum threads to introduce their site and all as questions are raised about their site.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I have a gun SPF to a guy from Utah. If he is legit the MO and FFL copy should be arriving today or tomorrow. I like it, I actually got a lot of interest and sold for a price im happy with.

Ive used this site a lot more but it is nice to have more exposure. Although I wager a guess that 50% of adds on there I also see in the classified on the forum :D.

I love the feature were you can flag an item ifs it to overpriced, very useful. :yesway:

armslist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Hi Armslist,
    Couple of questions.
    1 Is there a fee for listing?
    2 What do you do if you feel you've been dealt with unfairly? Complain to the moderators? INGO is pretty strict on being up and up, and most of us like it that way.
    Thanks,
    Andy

Christa's dad,

Using the site is completely free.

As far as dealing with the other parties, Armslist.com makes it very clear in our terms that we do not get involved in transactions in any way. Use your head and proceed with caution. We provide the infrastructure to find other buyers and sellers. In order to avoid fees and other charges, we do not become involved in the transaction. Caveat Emptor my good man.

Thanks for your interest from your friends at Armslist.com

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i bought a g-23 off there once and the seller backed out.

thats why i decided if i can to buy guns off ingo. i know neg-feedback isn't alot of reason to be honest but atleast it helps

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have made a purchase on armslist.
    It went fine.
    It could go either way in such a setting.
    It's like the guy said. Buyer beware.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    yes

Recently, it has been just like Craigslist, i was stood up on sales and delt with unreliable window shoppers playing on computers:xmad:

If the sales go smooth its nice.

Easy to use.
    Editing your post requires you to open your email for an editing link.
    Not a large volume of items, slim selection, which could be good for quick sales.
    No spam.

:twocents:indy k

Top Bottom