Has Evansville Hooters always had a no gun policy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I went into the Evansville Hooters Thursday for lunch and happened to notice a no weapon sign near the door. I was just wondering if this is something new or have I just missed the sign the other times I have been there?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Who cares? Its hooters, go to bdubs:rockwoot: But for as long as I can remember, it had always said No Firearms.

B-Dubs is not as good as Hooters, not enough boobs, over priced for what it is, and has a corporate policy of no firearms (if I remember right). I'll just keep going to Wings, Etc. :D
    Yes, that Hooters has always had only A cup girls.

Better A cup girls than a bunch of guys in the same outfit.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    B-Dubs have gone down hill in Evansville.. it's kind hit & miss anymore. When I goto Hooters I only get the buffalo shrimp & a pitcher of beer.:)

Edit.. and we always have our union meeting at Show-me's. :rockwoot:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    B-Dubs is not as good as Hooters, not enough boobs, over priced for what it is, and has a corporate policy of no firearms (if I remember right). I'll just keep going to Wings, Etc. :D

Better A cup girls than a bunch of guys in the same outfit.

Yes on all counts. Corporate owned Bdubs are big sign on the door, manager will kick you out, GFZs. :( Good thing their wings are only mediocre. Whats the point of having 15 sauces if they all suck?

I actually go to Hooters for the wings. I could care less about the girls when I want some good wings. (I wont complain, but they arent any motivation to go) The buffalo shrimp are also pretty tasty.
    Believe it or not, Applebees has pretty good hot wings if they are fresh (even better than BW3). And if you can wait till after 9, HALF PRICED APPETIZERS!!!:rockwoot:Plus, after 9, they are pretty much guaranteed fresh because they are so slow. Its my preferred evening work break when I am travelling at one of my branch offices. I'll stop working in my room at 9 and walk across the hotel parking lot for wings and an import beer. Both for about $10. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Top Bottom