• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tribeofham

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Fishers
    I recently saw a Marcos delivery driver stop at a red light and made a sudden right turn hitting a 10yr(?) old boy off his bike. I stopped to help the kid but I didn't catch his plates, not that I needed to. I called Marcos and the manager said, "oh hell, not again!!". What. Really? The next day I was doing my final walkthrough before putting my home on the market. I stepped outside with my realtor when I saw a Kona (shaved ice) truck driving erradically. The driver was on his phone, probably texting. He never looked up before hitting my front tree, taking out a large portion of it. The driver got out, looked at his truck, yelled a few curse words, and drove off. What's with people leaving the scene of an accident. Do they not know it's illegal?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I recently saw a Marcos delivery driver stop at a red light and made a sudden right turn hitting a 10yr(?) old boy off his bike. I stopped to help the kid but I didn't catch his plates, not that I needed to. I called Marcos and the manager said, "oh hell, not again!!". What. Really? The next day I was doing my final walkthrough before putting my home on the market. I stepped outside with my realtor when I saw a Kona (shaved ice) truck driving erradically. The driver was on his phone, probably texting. He never looked up before hitting my front tree, taking out a large portion of it. The driver got out, looked at his truck, yelled a few curse words, and drove off. What's with people leaving the scene of an accident. Do they not know it's illegal?

It's only illegal if you get caught. And uninsured motorist insurance is a joke

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I have noticed a lot higher incidence of people drifting over the center line. I still drive into the office most days and it's like they are trying to kill people. They are usually on their phone.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    I'm amazed at how many drivers don't understand simple physics. Working for a municipality I spend most of my time in large trucks/equipment on city streets and most of these fools think that they can take you on. Your car /pickup vs my loaded tandem axle ends with me probably not even feeling you hit me. Plus with my location the "can't drive" situation is amplified due to the amount of vacation home visitor plates on vehicles.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    A trend I have noticed on the two lane roads is that people will drive down the middle of the road, only moving to the right lane when an oncoming car approaches.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Traffic was nice during the shutdown, hardly a car on the road

Yep, I have been working out of the house. One day during the shutdown I decide to take a ride on my lunch break. It was sooooo nice not having douche bag drivers on the road. Went out this past Saturday. Came home and told the wife. All the stupids are back on the road.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thought I was in an episode of Live PD a couple weeks ago. Guy passed me on the left in the dirt running at least 80 on I65 and I nearly lost it getting out of his way. Two troopers in hot pursuit so I was certain I would see his sorry butt up the road in handcuffs. Not the case, about 10 miles up the road the troopers were both in the turnaround talking. Called off no doubt because of the high speed but he had already damn near killed me and letting him slide will encourage the same bad behavior the next time. It's a crazy world out there so watching your six is imperative.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

You were traveling on I 65 at less than 80 MPH and he passed you on the left in the dirt?

That means you were in the left lane. On I 65, the left lane is for 80 MPH and above. The right lane is for 70 - 80 and the right shoulder is for 70 and below.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    After watching hours of dash cam video on YouTube, I think people should stop trying to ban guns, and move to ban most people from driving.

As for hit and runs, well I can't post what I think about that.

Top Bottom