• ...and so much more!
  • OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Natas, There is shiney stuff in the Classies. For a $20 donation you can legally troll there. You are not very good at this stirring it up thing. You may get a better response starting a thread about what gun lube is the best and what one you think degrades the primers faster in a magazine. Throw in a comment on why you should pollish a feed ramp or scuff in a slide, and a spy photo of the new 1911 made by Glook with better demensions than Browning's.

Yep, this is my first post.

You probably won't like it.

Could get me banned.

Don't really care.

I've watched, not only on this forum, but on many platforms, all around the country.

There are all these Trump supporters, anti-Dems, right winged people, that during this whole pre-election process kept saying how they would stand up for Trump.
    They would defend the country at the snap of Trump's fingers. ***** and complain about the Dems, and they won't yield to the leftists. They will defend the Constitution
    to their death. And on and on.

Now that the MSM has declared Biden has won, all these bad asses have surrendered.

They now say crap like... well, we need to strengthen our party and prepare for 2024, it's a losing battle, we just have to accept it, nothing can be done, it will be fine, etc, etc.

It has been proven, that the Dems cheated. There are numerous people coming forward with evidence, and losing their jobs because of it. There is necessary litigation happening, and recounts going to happen.
    It's not over until it's been ruled, and even then, it will likely be swayed by increased bank accounts, like many already.

It's very disheartening, that all of these people that stated they would stand for freedom, the constitution, and Trump, are now cowering and conceding to what they originally opposed.

My opinion is that, these people are pansies, that spew crap until it comes to backing up what they scream about. This is why the Dems get away with the stuff they do, and have been for the entire 2020 year.
    To those pansies, I say, I hope you get what you deserve for betraying your country. Your life is going to change in a negative way, and will likely remain that way, or get worse, for many, many years to come.
    Republicans will never retain the Oval Office again, if this crap is allowed to happen now.

I've said my piece.

And now in INGO fashion..... criticize, call me names, be derogatory and condescending, or whatever it is that makes you feel superior, behind your keyboard. Because, we already know, that is all you can do.
    No balls to take any real action. That's been proven. Just read through this forum. Big talk, no action. Only dog pile a guy, for having an opinion, to make yourself feel good about being you. Now prove me wrong!

Slam the hammer, as I won't respond to any comments, and couldn't care less about them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The willingness of people to take the word of the media on who won the election, before the votes are even done being counted, before the court cases are even settled, is legitimately disturbing.

I guess nobody learned anything from 1999.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    While much of what you say has validity.
    I feel compelled to ask. What have YOU done or are doing in light of this travesty?

I GPS'd his account and googled earth the location. He is a nest on top of a building in DC with a ghillie suit, rifle, and calendar.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wait, is this the guy who said all the riots and violence were done by Trump supporters to make the progressives look bad?

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    I don't know Gaffer, Satan lives in Kokomo? Muncie or Beech Grove for sure, but Kokomo? Maybe Lawrence County, the Devil's Backbone is south of 50/north of White River after all. :laugh:

LOL!!!

I just noticed his username is satan spelled backwards, thought maybe he was trying to fool us!

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    I will be writing and faxing and calling and emailing every layer of legislators to tell them my expectation as their employer, that they will NOT let the rampant fraud just be shrugged off as 'Oh well, too bad, maybe we will do it right next time'.

Will that have any effect...? Maybe not, although IF the legislators each got a few hundred thousand such communications instead of a half-dozen, it WOULD change their behavior. I've seen it happen, and talked to legislators about it - when they hear from LOTS of voters they take notice; when it is just a few, they write them off as unimportant fringers.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I will be writing and faxing and calling and emailing every layer of legislators to tell them my expectation as their employer, that they will NOT let the rampant fraud just be shrugged off as 'Oh well, too bad, maybe we will do it right next time'.

Will that have any effect...? Maybe not, although IF the legislators each got a few hundred thousand such communications instead of a half-dozen, it WOULD change their behavior. I've seen it happen, and talked to legislators about it - when they hear from LOTS of voters they take notice; when it is just a few, they write them off as unimportant fringers.

...and you'd be dismissed as one of the many upset people who are complaining about things that simply didn't go their way. We don't know that fraud occurred. It's fair to think it might have, and ask that your represenatives look into it, but to demand something based on information you could not possibly know, will most times end up with you being ignored.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There may not have been enough voter fraud to change the election, but there are claims of video of it occurring.
    These claims should be investigated and all guilty of voter fraud should be prosecuted.
    The Democrats should lead the effort to show their commitment to fair and honest elections.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    How one could believe that a majority of the voters cast their ballot for Biden is worthy of introspection.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    OP, what was your previous user name?

I don't disagree with most of what was said, but the delivery is a bit putting off.

THIS.

Been here since August, but already thinks he knows enough to call us out? :rolleyes:

Is the IP coming from Minsk? Is there a Kokomo in Dagestan, perhaps?

FWIW, I certainly don't see any Trump supporter on INGO giving up. I do see calls to regroup, but those are coming from people like me - the ones who tolerated Trump.

The die hard supporters are ones yelling "fraud!" ... so what Satan is say is, well, wrong.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ...and you'd be dismissed as one of the many upset people who are complaining about things that simply didn't go their way. We don't know that fraud occurred. It's fair to think it might have, and ask that your represenatives look into it, but to demand something based on information you could not possibly know, will most times end up with you being ignored.

You mean, like claiming to know what Trump was thinking or what was in his heart? :laugh:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's so meta.

A guy calls out people for being all talk and not doing anything...and he's all talk and not doing anything.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    What's funny is many forum softwares allow the mods/admins to see the up address of a poster. I would guess that 10 minutes of looking a mod could see who this is. I would guess he's an active member of a recently banned member.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So begs the question of how many members have seen Michelle Obama naked.
    ***barf***

Kut (hasn’t)

We've seen plenty...

jiyoiTX.gif

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    There may not have been enough voter fraud to change the election, but there are claims of video of it occurring.
    These claims should be investigated and all guilty of voter fraud should be prosecuted.
    The Democrats should lead the effort to show their commitment to fair and honest elections.

^This.
    Just because it maybe doesn't change the end results in THIS election, doesn't mean the fraud should go unaddressed. If your favorite basketball team was losing by 30 points with 4 minutes to go and the outcome has been decided, you don't want the refs to allow either team to openly cheat (on the basis it wouldn't change the outcome).

We learned this ethic back when team sports didn't have participation trophies and kids were forced to emotionally deal with not winning.

Top Bottom