KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Im surprised nobody is triggered by the community name. It obviously needs to be changed to "Bear Lake". Or maybe Black Bear Lake to help the minorities feel a sense of pride and ownership in their community.

Cancel them!
    RACIST OPPRESSIVE BEAR LAKE!! :runaway: :runaway: Bears will kill you and eat you, lakes will drown you. Cancel bears and lakes too.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive said it before, and I'll say it again. Hoaxers should be punished, and held to the same standard as if an actual racist had done it. So if I would catch a $15,000 fine and up to a year in jail for a legit racist act, the hoaxer should get that same punishment for making it look like somebody else did it. That would stop these REAL quick.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Odds are, if a threatening flyer gives a physical description of the person allegedly behind it, it's probably going to be fake.

Last December, residents of a predominantly black neighborhood in Douglasville, Georgia, began receiving racially charged notes from a person claiming to be a white man and member of the Ku Klux Klan.

In the notes, the sender was described as a six-foot-tall white man with a long, red beard who lived outside the neighborhood. The notes included threats to burn down the homes and kill the black residents, according to the Douglasville Police Department.

Detectives investigated the notes and determined that Terresha Lucas, a 30-year-old black woman, was behind them. Lucas has since been charged with “eight counts of making terroristic threats,” the DPD wrote on Facebook.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Odds are, if a threatening flyer gives a physical description of the person allegedly behind it, it's probably going to be fake.
    From the article:
    "In the notes, the sender was described as a six-foot-tall white man with a long, red beard who lived outside the neighborhood"

That reminds me of when my mom found some weed in my sock drawer when I was about 15 and asked me where I got it. I told her I got it from some guy with a big red afro down at the grade school playground (I didn't know anyone that looked like that, so I figured that was safe.) :):

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    They finally charged the right guy.

Check out this little gem:

Jussie 2.0 here says "If I file a complaint, the governor will respond. Maybe you should google me."

GTFOH. Been a long time since I've known someone this high on themselves. I don't reckon this assault on an officer charge is gonna do well for his PR campaign. Kinda looks like the aggressor-victim (yet again) here.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Check out this little gem:

Jussie 2.0 here says "If I file a complaint, the governor will respond. Maybe you should google me."

GTFOH. Been a long time since I've known someone this high on themselves. I don't reckon this assault on an officer charge is gonna do well for his PR campaign. Kinda looks like the aggressor-victim (yet again) here.

Could not happen to a better person.

Top Bottom