Hate to see Rahm taking a beating like this ;)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You have no idea how correct you are.

It's interesting and scary to observe that. Modern government, at least the part that makes the decisions that matter, is big law firms, not elected or appointed or in any way accountable to the people.

Always follow the money.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    My Grandfather graduated 8th grade to finish school and when I was talking to him about voteing for my first election he made a comment to me.
    He said " nothing boy happens happens in politics that wasn't planned "

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's interesting and scary to observe that. Modern government, at least the part that makes the decisions that matter, is big law firms, not elected or appointed or in any way accountable to the people.

Always follow the money.

But I learned from ATM that you are only ruled by them because you allow​ yourself to be. Once you come to that realization the next step is ........ I don't know, I think he's still on step one.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    But I learned from ATM that you are only ruled by them because you allow​ yourself to be. Once you come to that realization the next step is ........ I don't know, I think he's still on step one.

:@ya:

Hearing from ATM is not the same as learning from ATM.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rahm's getting a first hand lesson on what happens when a politician wants to stop being Sant-E-Clause, your once loyal "elves" turn on you instantly.

Rahm is MANY things, stupid is not among them. He knew well in advance the level of backlash trying to end decades of Sant-E-Clause give outs would cause. He's relaying on the near Stallonist control the Dems enjoy in Cook Co. to see him through and survive this political bump in the road.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I have been preaching this line for over 25 years, say for the sake of argument we were somehow blessed with another true statesman/patriot the like of George Washington (think Trump but with unequalled eloquence of speech, belief in and knowledge of the US Constitution and inteligence) and he some how managed to get at least in the running for the nomination for president, once he made the truth be known what are the steps nessasary to salvage our beloved nation from total ruin ( higher taxes for EVERYONE, drastic cuts and elimination of social programs just to name a few) and do you honestly think he would have the perverbial "snowballs chance in he!!? not hardly. His opponents would brand him a mean heartless concervative beholden to the corporate world and no, no, no, elect us and everythings gonna be alright, and I would be willing to bet the house he would be soundly defeated. A near majority of todays Americans have taken a fundamental shift from fearsome independence to near total government dependence.

ray d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Bad cops are going to do stupid things until good cops have a stake in the game.How many times have we heard most cops are good guys a few bad ones are always on TV .Good cops need to out bad cops.When lawsuits are paid taxpayers pick up the tab cops dont care .If those payments where made out of police pension funds they would take notice.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom