• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    I was meeting with a client a few months ago and we started talking about guns, self defense etc. Shooting the breeze. He said you know it seems like we hear more and more about people coming in and shooting up workplaces and employers not allowing guns at work.

I am here to tell you that not only do we allow guns at work but we have a plan and certain key personnel know where guns are stashed around here. God help anyone who trys that crap here.

Hats off to this business owner.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I know that Mike's Car Wash was very friendly to employees carrying. They have had their stores robbed and saw the usefulness of the practice. Heck, one time someone tried to rob a store when it was opening and the employee fired several shots at them. No grief from the bosses.

R3ydium

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I know that Mike's Car Wash was very friendly to employees carrying. They have had their stores robbed and saw the usefulness of the practice. Heck, one time someone tried to rob a store when it was opening and the employee fired several shots at them. No grief from the bosses.

Really?

That's pretty cool. I never knew that

Guess I'll be going there a little more often

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Really?

That's pretty cool. I never knew that

Guess I'll be going there a little more often
    Yeah, my buddy worked there for years and he carried a Kel-Tec in his pocket and new several mgrs that did the same thing. They had to be concealed but corporate knew they had permits and carried.

Top Bottom