Have you asked a question of congressman carson and recieved a specific answer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Have you received a non-canned response to a question you have asked of Andre Carson?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Hockey_Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indy
    Hello, I am new to the forums here, however I would like to poll on a specific issue I find troubling, to see if any others are experiencing the same issue with Congressman Carson. I am a constituent of the 7th district of IN and have repeatedly called the congressman's district office and his DC office attempting to have my question answered. I have been doing so since the health care legislation passed on 03/21/2010 and still haven't received an answer. This is the first time I have attempted to have a question answered by the congressman is two months standard response time? Is that acceptable to anyone? Anyways after read some of the posts on the forums It seems he will only respond with canned template answers most likely sent by a staff member. Have you contacted Congressman Andre Carson with a question or concern. If so have you received an answer or response to a question or concern you have asked of Congressman Andre Carson that you felt was from the congressman himself, not a canned answer? I want to poll on this so I can gather some numbers to to see how well he responds to constituents. If you would like to post and describe your experience please do so, please indicate whether or not you are a constituent of the 7th district.. Thank you for participating.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    He came in person to Lucas oil stadium looking for votes while I was working there. He is not all that bad of a guy, smarter than I thought he would be, I just figured he was riding on grandma's coattails. He is not in my district so he did not get my vote but it was october 23 and 27 degrees out and he was outside in the cold shaking hands. I have not seen other congress men do that outside in the cold. .

, He answered questions but you could tell he was prepared to answer them (majority spoon feed answers by the party) because I heard the same response to the same question almost word for word. He has the downtown indy area locked up in votes.

Do you think he is going to spend lots of time answering questions outside of his main voter base. Sorry to sound negative but he does not need all votes just enough to win.

Still with electronic media a major factor in todays political campains you bet he has people hit the keyboard and tell his lies for him.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    He came in person to Lucas oil stadium looking for votes while I was working there. He is not all that bad of a guy, smarter than I thought he would be, I just figured he was riding on grandma's coattails. He is not in my district so he did not get my vote but it was october 23 and 27 degrees out and he was outside in the cold shaking hands. I have not seen other congress men do that outside in the cold. .

, He answered questions but you could tell he was prepared to answer them (majority spoon feed answers by the party) because I heard the same response to the same question almost word for word. He has the downtown indy area locked up in votes.

Do you think he is going to spend lots of time answering questions outside of his main voter base. Sorry to sound negative but he does not need all votes just enough to win.

Still with electronic media a major factor in todays political campains you bet he has people hit the keyboard and tell his lies for him.

thats exactly why he did it, so you would be impressed and fall for it. look like it worked. and YES he DID ride in on his grandmothers BROOMSTICK. She was a dumb nasty woman, and a discrace to America, and im sure he will follow a close second.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    thats exactly why he did it, so you would be impressed and fall for it. look like it worked. and YES he DID ride in on his grandmothers BROOMSTICK. She was a dumb nasty woman, and a discrace to America, and im sure he will follow a close second.

Ok broke my own rule about political area posting so my bad.

I did not vote for him and would not.
    I did not expect him to be smarter than box of rocks but he was not as stupid as I thought he would be,.
    I did just figure he was riding on grandma coattails.
    I do think he lies.
    I don;t think he cares what white man thinks of his voting record.
    I do think he has other lie for him.
    He did answer a question asked of him.

Back to guns. where i belong.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    His granny was a crook and he's a crook. He doesn't really need any of us to vote for him b/c he has the black vote wound up. Forget about anything positive coming from him.

Hockey_Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indy
    I'm just 24 years old and never really payed attention to politics until around 2007. Furthermore I only know that Julia Carson was a leftist through and through namely promoting costly entitlement programs. However from what I have read she kept an open door and would answer constituent questions regardless of demographic or voting base. You could even go to her house in the district and she would answer the door. I could be wrong about this but it's what I heard. I feel the least Congressman Carson could do is answer constituent questions regardless of topic, obviously it would take some time out of his day and he might not get to them all in one night, but he has no problem staying in DC and not being available in the district, so I feel he should be responding to some constituent questioning regardless if he responds to everything. I'm not shocked he hasn't responded ti my questioning per say however I am disappointed and interested to here what others have experienced.

Top Bottom