• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Have you ever mounted a scope took it to the range to sight it in and found that it was spot on? Yea, I wouldn't believe it either but last Sunday two of the guys I work with went to a outdoor range. I just mounted a BSA Sweet 22 scope on the Remington 521T that belonged to my father was right on the cross hairs. Has this happened to you?

yotebutcher90

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    West Lafayette
    Did that with a 6.8 SPC I got off of here a weeks or so ago, mounted it up and boresighted it and was just seeing if I could hit clay pidgeons at my 100 yd range, first thought it was a mistake when i say it disappear, but it finished off the rest of them and flipped some rocks, couldn't believe it.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I bought a bushnell rangefinder/scope combo, and here I had this very plain, but clean looking 3-9x40 sportsman scope without a home. I had an old favorite (70's era) Remington 760 3006 that needed a new scope, so I mounted it. I zeroed it with 150 gr btsp, and my goal was to keep my grouping 2" high at 100yd. The first shot was dead on 2" high at 100, shot another, touched that hole, shot another which was a dime width away. I stopped, was happy and thoroughly amazed at something I'd never done before. It's now sitting in a corner of my safe waiting for the call.

Top Bottom